English Vocabulary

The best way to improve his vocabulary

Hi everybody!

The best way to improve his vocabulary is to read a lot. As you read you will come across some words that you do not understand. Save them into a database.
Then review them regularly.
Later this will enable you to use them in your speaking and writing. This way the words learned will become a part of your "active vocabulary".

Remember this scheme: Read text---Save new words you do not know----Review them regularly---use them in your speaking and writing.

Bye!

8 comments

• From rubita:
    It's a good advice! I'll try to do it. Promise!

I you try let me know whether it works or not.
  • Hi everybody!

The best way to improve his vocabulary is to read a lot. As you read you will come across some words that you do not understand. Save them into a database.
    Then review them regularly.
    Later this will enable you to use them in your speaking and writing. This way the words learned will become a part of your "active vocabulary".

Remember this scheme: Read text---Save new words you do not know----Review them regularly---use them in your speaking and writing.

Bye!
  • From Lilia Gharbi:
    hello
    i can't understand english and i want ameliorate my states in this language .can you help me?

The secret consists in reading a lot of books on your favorite subjets...For example, I'm a painter and drawer and I love God and his Word. So I read in English about these themes.I'm partly deaf so conversation are useless to learn a language for me. Read a lot and look for the definition in your dictionary tirelessly and you will improve. OK? Bye bye!
  • From Lilia Gharbi:
    hello
    i can't understand english and i want ameliorate my states in this language .can you help me?

The secret consists in reading a lot of books on your favorite subjets...For example, I'm a painter and drawer and I love God and his Word. So I read in English about these themes.I'm partly deaf so conversation are useless to learn a language for me. Read a lot and look for the definition in your dictionary tirelessly and you will improve. OK? Bye bye!
  • It's a good advice! I'll try to do it. Promise!
  • hello
  • Your pieces of advice are quite relevant and you've to be thanked for. If you don't mind, I just want to add that the GG workbook includes a headline "Vocabulary". Learners shouldn't fail to use it on a daily basis.

I'd have written your topic headline: How to improve one's vocabulary.
  • From travers:

Please sign in to leave a comment.