Comments about the English forum

forum-chat

is that also possible to chat via the forum or to have vocal chat with other members? and how?

40 comments

• It doesn't seem possible on this forum but we can exchange msn or Skype contacts to chat through. I wanted to organize live meetings between Gymglish learners to practice, but only two people replied to me until now, so I'm not sure it's gonna work ..
    My email contact t.todesco@free.fr

Regards !
  • I am very interessed by live meeting. I live in quebec City, Where would be the meetings?
    Mouska

• In Paris, but I'm not sure you'll be able to make it living in Quebec city ...

From Mouska:
    I am very interessed by live meeting. I live in quebec City, Where would be the meetings?
    Mouska

• Finally, I begin to find how Forum is working.
    Thierry chatting is a new way for me but a little bite later perhaps a find time to try.
    I would be so happy to go to Paris to practice my English you know I live like a minority in French and I need Gymglish to practice my English...
    We have a group APPEAL and we have a meeting once a week we must speak English every time we work by teams 5 or 6 persons and a teacher. Every month we have a social activity with all people who are interested to speak English. It is very usefull but -as you see- it's not perfect I make a lot of mistakes but I think we must write and speak as often as possible if on day we wont to be confortable with English.
    Have a nice day
    Mouska
  • I have just sent an sos message on "THE FORUM IS NOW OPEN". If somebody tries to help me, I won't be able to read his/her answer as it will be on page 2 that I can't reach. It's a catch 22 situation. Mayby it is better to send your answer on this page Forum Chat. Thank you very much
  • From Silky:
    I have just sent an sos message on "THE FORUM IS NOW OPEN". If somebody tries to help me, I won't be able to read his/her answer as it will be on page 2 that I can't reach. It's a catch 22 situation. Mayby it is better to send your answer on this page Forum Chat. Thank you very much

I suppose that you are barking up the wrong tree.
    On any page of a column, the first text that started the topic comes at the top, as - I think- to remind the writers which topic is at stake.
    Probably you think to be remaining on the first page but it's not. Go and see below. Try it for size.
    I post the present text on both columns you wrote in.
  • hi everyone,we can comunicate and know each other as students or more in gymenglish through our e-mail too.
    we can write and speaking by skype.
    you are welcome. to every one who want to use his english langage.
    call me please on skype .my psaudo is: LAHRACHART
    my e-mail is: lahrach.a@hotmail.com
    thank you Benoit Pineau,thank you forum.
  • hi everyone,we can comunicate and know each other as students or more in gymenglish through our e-mail too.
    my e-mail is: lahrach.a@hotmail.com
    thank you Benoit Pineau,thank you forum.
    my e-mail is: lahrach.a@hotmail.com .
    thank you verobel.

Please sign in to leave a comment.