Comments about the English forum

forum-chat

is that also possible to chat via the forum or to have vocal chat with other members? and how?

40 comments - page 3

• HELLO

Skype is a freeware and with this programm you can call for free, you have to find friends and add them in your skype , you know it work the same as msn but the sound is better
    look at this http://www.skype.com/intl/fr/welcomeback/
  • I think a text chat will be great to meet students from gymglish and improve it , a lot of people are to shy to use voice chat, about me every saturday i speak through skype with english friend and he helps me a lot.
  • PLEASE ANSWER ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THAAAANKS :D
  • Hello,
    I'd like to ask you why we always have got Delavigne's stories in our lessons?
    I find it a bit boring .... I'd like to change of stories...

Bye,
    Eléa : )
  • If you want to practise english with me in msn: gonzalovv@hotmail.com
  • If you want to practise english with me in msn: gonzalovv@hotmail.com
  • From dalesstony:
    I think a text chat will be great to meet students from gymglish and improve it , a lot of people are to shy to use voice chat, about me every saturday i speak through skype with english friend and he helps me a lot.

hello
    thanks for the answer but I don't know what it's SKYPE ? it's free or you need a soubscription . Could you give me some information about it ?
    generaly I don't use forum and I never chat with msn but for improve my language my accend I can try .
    patoune.
  • le 15/04/2008 by patoune
    hello
    i think that gymglish it's a better method than other english's method .this method give us review of différent situation of live, personal life , professional live but we are just missing about oral conversation , for improve our english accent we need to speak a litle.

however I have now a lot of vocabulary that I can use in my professional life.

I don't Know what I can do for improve my accent (I've a frenchy accent!!!!)
    patoune
  • i'm concerned to communicate with others students too and improve my english
  • From Li-boum56:
    Hello,

I'm a new student in gymglish and I would like to know if others students use the forum?

Hi !
    I am also a new student from Paris...
    I also need improve my english. Do you want to speak on msn ?

Please sign in to leave a comment.