Comments about the English forum

forum-chat

is that also possible to chat via the forum or to have vocal chat with other members? and how?

40 comments - page 4

• can you help me:
    i can't find the difference between "in the corner" and " at the corner". Someone explants, please.
  • From Osiris Brena:
    hi.....my name is osiris patricia i need to improve my english with you if you are interested to know me you will write me

i finished my career two months ago english and i speak a little french too....my tongue mother is spanish but i know english too
    write me soon
    byeee

hello from mexico city

e mail: marinasakura_18@hotmail.com

• hello everybody!

i'm from Burma

i'd like to improve my English language skill
  • helloooo

everybodyy

i want to have some foreing friends whos speak english,spanish,and french....

email

marinasakura_18@hotmail.com

add meeeee

byee

kisses

paty
  • From Marie Royannais:
    I am very interested in talking English as I keep forgetting if I don't practise. I live in Toulouse and are there other members living here. Bye

hello i am from mexico my name is paty i speak english and a little french too

if you want we can practice our english or french ok

i send you my email check it
    emai:marinasakura_18@hotmail.com
  • hi.....my name is osiris patricia i need to improve my english with you if you are interested to know me you will write me

i finished my career two months ago english and i speak a little french too....my tongue mother is spanish but i know english too
    write me soon
    byeee

hello from mexico city

e mail: marinasakura_18@hotmail.com
  • hello i am a student i speak english and a little french i am looking for a frinds

i 'd like to meet boys and girls who speak english or french

i am going to teach you spanish
    thank you

e mail

marinasakura_18@hotmail.com
  • From Thierry TODESCO:
    It doesn't seem possible on this forum but we can exchange msn or Skype contacts to chat through. I wanted to organize live meetings between Gymglish learners to practice, but only two people replied to me until now, so I'm not sure it's gonna work ..
    My email contact t.todesco@free.fr

Regards !

Its a good way to learn english with voice chat , i sent you my id skype Thierry
  • i am also a new student in gymglish it very good for bad studient english as me ( mdr ) but i do gymglish sometime but i don't have time . big up all student
  • From dalesstony:
    HELLO

Skype is a freeware and with this programm you can call for free, you have to find friends and add them in your skype , you know it work the same as msn but the sound is better
    look at this http://www.skype.com/intl/fr/welcomeback/

ok I can try the next week because I'm on holiday for 7 days
    thanks for this information

Please sign in to leave a comment.