Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

London

Hi All,

I am a French girl , I am 28 and I have been living in London for 6 weeks. I have already found a job but I would like to meet or "chat" with people who want to improve their English like me... So give me your details if you want to discuss !

21 comments

• Hi the new Londoner,

At first sight I was amazed to hear that a smart girl living in London, having got a job there, was in need of people to chat with. But after further tought I must admit that Londoners don't give a damn in improving their English that's top level yet.

Hereabout there are a lot of people who, like you, want to improve their English. Sure thing most of them will enjoy meeting with you, for their own benefit more than for yours.

I'd be happy to be the first on the top list of pretenders. So I'll give you my details. The problem is that I'm a bit shy and I wouldn't hype it up here down the lounge. That's the reason why I prefer to fix up a date. What about next Friday 13, 9 PM, in the Mousetrap, St-Martin’s Field, West Street 69, Cambridge Circus ?

If it wouldn’t suit you, you might just give me your address on MSN or Skype as long as your e-mail address isn’t disclosed. Be careful.
  • HELLO!
    I AM KENYA, AND I LIVE IN MEXICO, I WANT TO CHAT WITH YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO GET BETTER MY ENGLISH.....
    IM 29 YEARS OLD....
    WE ARE IN CONTACT... IM WORKING RIGHT NOW!!
    SEE YOU SOON... TELL ME WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING, I WORK AT HEWLETT PACKARD CORPORATION, I AM IN THE FRONT DESK, I RECEIVE A LOT OF CALLS FROM ALL THE WORLD,
    REGARDS
  • HELLO!!!

I´M MOON, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND I´D LIKE TO CONTACT WITH PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD THAT IS LEARNING ENGLISH AND CAN HELP ME TO IMPROVE IT.
    I HAVE BEEN IN LONDON THIS SUMMER FOR TWO WEEKS, BUT IT´S ENOUGH FOR ME, SO I´LL BE HAPPY IF SOMEONE CONTACT WITH ME.

REGARDS
  • Hello evrybody I'm Pak and I leaving in France in Marseilles and Ill like have to meet people speaking english to improve my english.

Regards
  • From Kenya:
    HELLO!
    I AM KENYA, AND I LIVE IN MEXICO, I WANT TO CHAT WITH YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO GET BETTER MY ENGLISH.....
    IM 29 YEARS OLD....
    WE ARE IN CONTACT... IM WORKING RIGHT NOW!!
    SEE YOU SOON... TELL ME WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING, I WORK AT HEWLETT PACKARD CORPORATION, I AM IN THE FRONT DESK, I RECEIVE A LOT OF CALLS FROM ALL THE WORLD,
    REGARDS

• Hi, my name is Susy I´m from Mexico, I hope we can improve our english together, I went to Canada on January, and I had the opportuniti to travel to Rome and Paris, let me know in what topics are you interested, I´m 30 years old, and I want to be an english teacher here in Mexico but I need to improve my grammar because is so bad.

Best wishes
    Susy
  • HI, my name is Capy it's important for me to emprove my english. because i'm only in my familly who try to speak englih and my tranlation all document i englis. i'm an ivoirian from west africa.
    my number is +22501107579.
    we an our mail and make dialogue with skype.all thanks
  • good morning (or afternoon or evening...)
    I m in the French Air Force and even it s quite borrowing to follow an english course, it s mandatory for me! It might be the same for some of you...?
    I ve got an hotmail adress dedicated for english discussion, so if you want to contact me you would be welcome : fredoch211@hotmail.fr

Fred

PS : if you are one of my colleague, please leave it, I m fed up of talking of our job everytime.
  • From CAPY:
    HI, my name is Capy it's important for me to emprove my english. because i'm only in my familly who try to speak englih and my tranlation all document i englis. i'm an ivoirian from west africa.
    my number is +22501107579.
    we an our mail and make dialogue with skype.all thanks

hi I'm an ivoirian youth of 29 years and attendant of the national teacher training school so I'm being trained to be an english and giving that english is not my native language I'd be glad to have as many as possible friends from all overthe world in order to excange so as to improuve my linguistic skill my mail francedali@yahoo.fr

Please sign in to leave a comment.