Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

London

Hi All,

I am a French girl , I am 28 and I have been living in London for 6 weeks. I have already found a job but I would like to meet or "chat" with people who want to improve their English like me... So give me your details if you want to discuss !

21 comments - page 2

• hi my name's balo I'm an ivoirian youth of 29 years I'd like exchange or interact with anyone in world who is committed with english MY aim is double headed and consist on one hand in practicing the language and on the other hand in mqking new friends my mail & messanger are francedali@yahoo.fr
  • From CAPY:
    HI, my name is Capy it's important for me to emprove my english. because i'm only in my familly who try to speak englih and my tranlation all document i englis. i'm an ivoirian from west africa.
    my number is +22501107579.
    we an our mail and make dialogue with skype.all thanks

From balo:
    i I'm an ivoirian youth of 29 years and attendant of the national teacher training school so I'm being trained to be an english and giving that english is not my native language I'd be glad to have as many as possible friends from all overthe world in order to excange so as to improuve my linguistic skill my mail francedali@yahoo.fr

• I,m living in Quebec, and if many people can speak English in Québec, it,s possible to speack only grench depending of your bithrday's place. Soi, I choice to make English Course with Gymglish and appreciate write with somebody, but I do'ntknow qhat I can write for now. Tanbk you to answer me.
  • How lucky you are, Québecoise, to be a Québécoise living in Quebec.
    There are several people ready to exchange ideas with you. If you are short of ideas, read through the forum where you'll come across a topic suiting you.
    Please don't mind if I suggest you care a bit more about the spelling.
    (speak - birthday - I chose - to do a course, not to make it - ...)
    If you would respond to my present note, I would thank you for replying.
    Gee
  • Hello my name is Nina , I live in Spain at this moment but probabably next summer I will be working in London or near London as a teacher in a special program. I will be glad hearing from someone girl or man sharing some ideas about this new place for me. No ideas, just tv documentaries or travel chanel shows.
    I would like to know what could it be to live there, places, philosophies, everybody knows about english sense of humor for instances, what elese make this city unique and special?

Opend to any comments about London or England in general.
    nina
  • From Lucky bastard:
    Hi the new Londoner,

At first sight I was amazed to hear that a smart girl living in London, having got a job there, was in need of people to chat with. But after further tought I must admit that Londoners don't give a damn in improving their English that's top level yet.

Hereabout there are a lot of people who, like you, want to improve their English. Sure thing most of them will enjoy meeting with you, for their own benefit more than for yours.

I'd be happy to be the first on the top list of pretenders. So I'll give you my details. The problem is that I'm a bit shy and I wouldn't hype it up here down the lounge. That's the reason why I prefer to fix up a date. What about next Friday 13, 9 PM, in the Mousetrap, St-Martin’s Field, West Street 69, Cambridge Circus ?

If it wouldn’t suit you, you might just give me your address on MSN or Skype as long as your e-mail address isn’t disclosed. Be careful.

From Gee:
    How lucky you are, Québecoise, to be a Québécoise living in Quebec.
    There are several people ready to exchange ideas with you. If you are short of ideas, read through the forum where you'll come across a topic suiting you.
    Gee

From Gee:
    Gee

From Gee:
    Gee

From Aurelie1806:
    Hi All,

I am a French girl , I am 28 and I have been living in London for 6 weeks. I have already found a job but I would like to meet or "chat" with people who want to improve their English like me... So give me your details if you want to discuss !

kk
  • From Lucky bastard:
    Hi the new Londoner,

At first sight I was amazed to hear that a smart girl living in London, having got a job there, was in need of people to chat with. But after further tought I must admit that Londoners don't give a damn in improving their English that's top level yet.

Hereabout there are a lot of people who, like you, want to improve their English. Sure thing most of them will enjoy meeting with you, for their own benefit more than for yours.

I'd be happy to be the first on the top list of pretenders. So I'll give you my details. The problem is that I'm a bit shy and I wouldn't hype it up here down the lounge. That's the reason why I prefer to fix up a date. What about next Friday 13, 9 PM, in the Mousetrap, St-Martin’s Field, West Street 69, Cambridge Circus ?

If it wouldn’t suit you, you might just give me your address on MSN or Skype as long as your e-mail address isn’t disclosed. Be careful.

From CAPY:
    HI, my name is Capy it's important for me to emprove my english. because i'm only in my familly who try to speak englih and my tranlation all document i englis. i'm an ivoirian from west africa.
    my number is +22501107579.
    we an our mail and make dialogue with skype.all thanks

• hi susy I'm an african youth of 29 years I'm at tranng to be an english teacher in Ivory coast,my homeland I'd be glad to have you as a friend and exhange frequently n english my emal is dagboson037@gmail.com I'looking forward hearing from you
  • From MOON:

hi moon I'm balo an ivorian gentleman who loves english so much that i'd keep my door open to anyone comng to me with english in mouth /I'd be to count among my dearests.here's my email dagboson037@gmal.com I'lookng forward hearng from you very soon
  • Hey! I am travelling to London in July and would like to meet as many English people as possible, but I have been told they are not very sociable...:( Any suggestion? comment?

I would like to chat with people from all over the world. That's the best way to improve one's English!

I have just finished the fisrt lesson here and it seems a pretty good service! I liked it very much.

Regards!

Argentina84 (I am 23)

Please sign in to leave a comment.