Comments about the English forum

explanation

Can you explain how this furum is running.

Florian

14 comments

• hi

you write and then other respond you ...
  • Good morning Florian,

You will see that everybody [even a competitor of Delavigne :-) can interact with you on a specific topic! Got it?

Pierre Balmain
  • That's right! Thank you Pierre for the explanation!

Willy The Security Guard (of the Delavigne Corp.)
  • can you explain how we can change information beween toghether and how this forum is running
  • To Fati Sabgui.

By opening the forum you get two columns displayed, each of them made up of 3 main topics.
    For example, you click on the first one on the left side, "The Delavigne Corporation".

Then 2 choices come on:
    Either you click on "Add a topic"
    or you click on one of the already run up subjects.

First possibility: New topic.
    You then may start a new subject to be discussed by writing it down into the frame "Title" and your thought into the frame "Comments".

Second option: You click on a subject running yet, for example "explanation".
    And as you did on September 26th at 05:07 PM, you write a comment.

My present reply is using the way I am exchanging information with you.
    Do you mind if I tell you what I would have written if I had been in your shoes? Here it is. "Can you explain how to exchange information with each other and how this forum is running?"
    But anyone can make a mistake and I trust that someone else is going to correct me if needed.
    Yours,
  • Well, I would have loved to practice my English but my knowledge in using my computer is so appalling that I'd better go back to listening to the BBC
  • Yes, listen to the cricket on the BBC! It's a jolly good sport, with such wonderfully arcane rules....

In no time you'll be mastering useful phrases like 'corridor of uncertainty' and 'in the block hole' etc:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cricket_terms

All the best,

Jones, Brian Jones
    Special Assitant to Bruno Delavigne
  • By the way Brian (Jones),

You've forget your X-Ray Glasses on my desk last night - feel free to pass by. And please, for security reason, don't park your Aston Martin in front of the office... I'd a chat with Bruno this morning...

My Best -
    Willy

From Jones, Brian Jones:
    Yes, listen to the cricket on the BBC! It's a jolly good sport, with such wonderfully arcane rules....

In no time you'll be mastering useful phrases like 'corridor of uncertainty' and 'in the block hole' etc:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cricket_terms

All the best,

Jones, Brian Jones
    Special Assitant to Bruno Delavigne

• je commence tut juste mon anglais et j'aimrait avoir des amis pour pouvoir ivouluer fati

Please sign in to leave a comment.