Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Need to talk

Hi every body i am Mr Le Grand from Senegal. It's my first time in the forum and want to better my speaking and reading.
Any contact or advise will be welcom.
Sorry if i do some mistake am francophone that's why i'am teaching english.
Thanks for your understanding
I am still waiting......

26 comments - page 2

• Hi! I'm Marusan from Argentina! I'm learning English too, I'm an student and I would like to introduce more in this idiom! I guess that i already know something, but not very well. Please can somebody help me?
  • Hi Marusan.
    I've just read your story under the thread "Story for very beginners only". Quite interesting. I hope someone will give it a follow-up.
    Otherwise I'll do.
    Wish you quick progress within our community.
  • hi guys! my name is Ithahi i'm from Mexico and this is my first time here in the forum. I really liked the purpose of this forum bucause i think we can learn faster meeting people, having some conversations asking questions and getting help from some one else. Well I used to live in California but I dont practice my english anymore and I'm starting to forget a lot of things. I would like to practice and improve my english because i know there are a lot of things that i dont know. Well hope and somebody would like to talk to me i'll be waiting bye, bye!
  • From marusan:
    Hi! I'm Marusan from Argentina! I'm learning English too, I'm an student and I would like to introduce more in this idiom! I guess that i already know something, but not very well. Please can somebody help me?

HI ! I am Also a student from france... I want to improve my english. If you want to wecan talk together by MSN ? do you want my e mail adress ?
    Regards
    Albane
  • From mexchik:
    hi guys! my name is Ithahi i'm from Mexico and this is my first time here in the forum. I really liked the purpose of this forum bucause i think we can learn faster meeting people, having some conversations asking questions and getting help from some one else. Well I used to live in California but I dont practice my english anymore and I'm starting to forget a lot of things. I would like to practice and improve my english because i know there are a lot of things that i dont know. Well hope and somebody would like to talk to me i'll be waiting bye, bye!

I am somebody and I want to improve my English with you !
    I am a student from paris :)
    Bye bye...
  • Hi, do you have an e mail so we can talk? best regards, Carol.

From Le Grand:
    Hi every body i am Mr Le Grand from Senegal. It's my first time in the forum and want to better my speaking and reading.
    I am still waiting......

• From carito:
    Hi, do you have an e mail so we can talk? best regards, Carol.

Hi , I'd like to exchange with someone who can help me to improve my English,
    I'm french from Canada, and I'd like to communicate with anyone for learn english.
    By the way I like sailboats, tryps etc.

I am waiting for you, anyone...
  • Hi, Pierre!
    You said you were French from Canada.
    So I'm pleased to welcome a Canadian French in this lounge where so many people would like to communicate with you.
    As far as I'm concerned, the problem is ... that I can't stand sailboats, neither any boat anyway. As soon as I step onto a floating device I get seasick in a jiffy.
    I don't like to walk on foot either because I am short-legged.
    I am fond of skiing. But what I like the most is flying.
    What do you mean by "tryps"? I've never heard so far.
    So long,
    Gee
  • From Albane Lot:

HI ! I am Also a student from france... I want to improve my english. If you want to wecan talk together by MSN ? do you want my e mail adress ?
    Regards
    Albane

Hey there, I'm an english student from Germany and i also want to improve my English. It would be great if we could speak in msn together. You can contact me in msn : dnurgis@hotmail.de
    Have fun guys
  • From Le Grand:
    I am still waiting......

From Le Grand:
    I am still waiting......

Please sign in to leave a comment.