Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Need to talk

Hi every body i am Mr Le Grand from Senegal. It's my first time in the forum and want to better my speaking and reading.
Any contact or advise will be welcom.
Sorry if i do some mistake am francophone that's why i'am teaching english.
Thanks for your understanding
I am still waiting......

26 comments - page 3

• Hi,
    this is my first time here in the forum. My first time in a forum generally. I want to learn english with gymglish. I am looking about people like me who wants to talk english.
    I came from Austria. Im so sorry, my english is bad.
  • Hello everyody!

I'm Miss Nivo! It just the firt time for me.
    I've been learned english with gymglish lesson and i want to practice more expression and vocabulary i've get here. Can someone want to talk with me, to talk about everything and anything. Please try to corrige me if my letter is not correct!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks

N
  • From lilas023: CORRECTED VERSION
    Hello everybody!

I'm Miss Nivo! It is the first time I come on.
    I've been learning English with GymGlish lessons and I want to practice more expressions and vocabulary than I've got here. Does someone want to talk with me, to talk about anything and everything? Please do correct me if my letter has mistakes!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks
    N

• From carito:
    Hi, do you have an e mail so we can talk? best regards, Carol.

• hummm... well, i´m trying to learn english by this way, i think that gymglish it´s a useful tool for me, i want to learn and practice more, but it´s a little difficult here in Peru, because my mother language it´s spanish. "I enjoy to meet people like you as beauty as me... ja ja ja" (this mean a joke in my country)... well... see you soon...
  • Hello dear Mr Le Grand.
    I just want to express my opinion about a very common mistake you made. There is a rule that is valid in several languages... In english - en français - auf Deutsch - in het nederlands - in italiano.... NEVER call yourself "Mr" (or "Mrs", or "Miss",...) Somebody. Those words are always used as tokens of respect to somebody ELSE than yourself. If the cap fits, wear it! ;-)

From Le Grand:
    Hi every body i am Mr Le Grand from Senegal. It's my first time in the forum and want to better my speaking and reading.
    Any contact or advise will be welcom.
    Sorry if i do some mistake am francophone that's why i'am teaching english.
    Thanks for your understanding
    I am still waiting......

• hi I'm Camilo from colombia and I want to improve my English too. If somebody wants to do the same, maybe we can talk about anything....... just to practice and better if I have the chance to know other people, we can do that by messenger so if you want to and you have microphone, add me, my mail is imac45@hotmail.com

Please sign in to leave a comment.