Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Technical Problem with your Gymglish?

Hello, This is Willy -

If you have any Technical Problems with your GymGlish, don't hesitate to check our FAQ :

English version
French version
German version
Spanish version

Yeah!!!
Willy The Security Guard

70 comments

• Hello Willy
    I have a problem with Gymglish. I have sent my exercice today and I haven't received my correction. How can I contact the gymglish team to result the problem.
    thank you
  • From Christy:
    Hello Willy
    I have a problem with Gymglish. I have sent my exercice today and I haven't received my correction. How can I contact the gymglish team to result the problem.
    thank you

Hello Christy,
    In general, the best way to check if GymGlish received your response, is to go through your WorkBook, tab 'Settings' and check your GymGlish Correction. If the correction is not available, a server/connection problem could have prevented us from receiving your data; then I advise you to re-do your daily GymGlish (don't hesitate to resend it if you've already deleted it).
    Sincerely,
    Willy - The Security Guard (of the Delavigne Corp.)
  • Hello !

Let me also mention the User Guide, available from
    http://www.gymglish.com/fr/Guide-Utilisateur-GymGlish.pdf

Best regards,

Antoine
  • Hello,
    I noticed that the correction mails come later and later. Until a few weeks ago, I got the correction a few minutes after I sent my lessons. Now it can take several hours...

It was just to notice. I can go with that :)
    Seb
  • Hello Seb,

This is Willy - The Security Guard (of the Delavigne Corp.)

I've been told that sometimes there are somes problems with hotmail-addresses because hotmail marks some emails as 'SPAM'. The GymGlish Team are working with hotmail on a solution to this problem.

You can also access your latest lesson and correction in your GymGlish Workbook (there is a link in each email) - You will find a link 'View last correction'.

And don't forget that: I am your (old) man!

Willy.

From Seb890:
    Hello,
    I noticed that the correction mails come later and later. Until a few weeks ago, I got the correction a few minutes after I sent my lessons. Now it can take several hours...

It was just to notice. I can go with that :)
    Seb

• Hello Willy !
    Do you know why the Preview button doesn't work when ther is more than one page in a submenu of Gymglish Forum like Gymglish Users and visitor Lounge>Talking.

• Hello Willy !
    Do you know why the Preview button doesn't work when ther is more than one page in a submenu of Gymglish Forum like Gymglish Users and visitor Lounge>Talking.
  • From Zina:

Hello Willy !

Let's Willy solve your problem.
    On my laptop the preview button does work at any time at any location.
    As Willy might be on vacation this week-end, let me tell you, if I do say so myself, how to proceed in the mean time.
    1. Before using the preview button, push on the right button of your mouse and select "copy". The saved copy will be at your hand to stick it again at the right place.
    2. Probably your system is provided with an automatic language correction system. If so, to prevent any slip of the pen (lapsus) - slip on the keyboard as you prefer - you could write down a draft of your message on Word or any equivalent program. The system would correct some of the mistakes. Thereafter you'd just have to move your text onto the forum by a "copy and paste" (copier-coller). Moreover your text could not disappear for ever by a wrong move.

P.-S. Nice to read you again. I missed your diary. Your daughter Maureen is also missing you somewhere in Dublin.

• Hi Gee !
    Nice to read you again, too.
    As I said to Zahia, yersterday :
    I'm in a calm room, just in front of my computer...
    I'm talking with sympathic Gymglish users and everythins is all right...
    I want to light a fire in the chimney but I have to come out to take some wood to do it.
    Do I wait a little to send my husband in the garden to take the logs or do I come out and take them.
    Then I shall light the fire and when he will come in, he wil be very happy to sit in front of the flames...
    Let'us think about it just a minut and take a decison...

As you can see, I have great concerns for the very moment...

To respond to you, my first willing was not to write a diary but to talk to people. I was very happy to read your responses but I should have liked more interactive features with many people. It seems that you are the only one interested in this (with Thierry). So, I am trying to respond to others people in others places of the forum.

Bye, read you latter

Please sign in to leave a comment.