Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Technical Problem with your Gymglish?

Hello, This is Willy -

If you have any Technical Problems with your GymGlish, don't hesitate to check our FAQ :

English version
French version
German version
Spanish version

Yeah!!!
Willy The Security Guard

70 comments - page 2

• Hello Willy,

I haven't received my lesson this friday. How can I do for result this problem.

Thank you.

Goodbye
  • Hi
    How's everything going?

X77
  • From Aspassia:
    Hello Willy,

Thank you.

Goodbye

From Aspassia:
    Hello Willy,

Thank you.

Goodbye

• Hey Aspassia,
    The best way to deal with that is to go through your WorkBook (link if each GymGlish e-mail), then 'Settings', then 'Resend the last GymGlish' or 'Correction' !
    That's it!
    Peace Out,
    Willy
  • I'm not sure if this is a technical problem exactly, but the time between clicking and the new page opening seems inordinately long on the Forum. I don't think it's my computer connection either.
  • Hello,

I meet problems when trying to buy lessons for one year, the system refuses saying that my creditcard has a problem but I have succeded to do other on line payements the same day and there is money enough on the account. Could you please check from your side?

Thanks a lot,

Ushiba
  • Hi,

I haven't received my gymglish correction for 02/05/2007.

I have clicked to resolve the problem and I had received another gymglish with slightly different exercices. I did them and I clicked on "SEND". But I didn't have the correction again.

And if I want to click in the button to resend my correction, I can't have only one of the day before, not the correction for 02/05/2007
  • This is Marzia

i dont khnow how to use the Gymglish today is the first day that i have recive mail from you but please clear this to me
  • Hello, everybody !

I have a problem : I can't hear the audio entirely. It begins very well but stops when the green light reaches the end of the line. It's very frustrating ! Please, help me before I explode !

Thanks a lot.

Good bye.
  • Dear Willy,
    I have un problem : I can't hear the audio entirely. It begins, then stops when all is green. How can I do to hear entirely the speech of Delavigne, for example ? It's very "frustrant" in French (is it frustrating in English ?) Thank you for your answer. Good bye Jackie from Belgium.

Please sign in to leave a comment.