Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Technical Problem with your Gymglish?

Hello, This is Willy -

If you have any Technical Problems with your GymGlish, don't hesitate to check our FAQ :

English version
French version
German version
Spanish version

Yeah!!!
Willy The Security Guard

70 comments - page 3

• From okapi:
    Hello, everybody !

I have a problem : (...) (see here above)

Okay Okapi! But hang on a minute before exploding! Let people take shelter!

With every audio program I used until now, as the dot moving on with the sound reaches the end of the line, the track is over. Is it your program that frustrates you or are there the GG characters you find being to short at speaking?
    Which program do you run?
  • From beny:
    Hello, This is Willy -

If you have any Technical Problems with your GymGlish, don't hesitate to check our FAQ :

English version
    French version
    German version
    Spanish version

Yeah!!!
    Willy The Security Guard

• Hello,
    I have a technical problem with audio file from yesterday. The audio file I download is empty ! So I can't ear the dialogue and the audio quality on Gymglish audio server is very bad.
  • Hi,

I am no table to open the audio files. When I click on the button a new window opnes but nothing happens. I can raed the adress where the file have to be but my browser (it's T-online) is not able to open it.
    Is there a solution for my problem?

Leonad
  • Hi,

could you improve our leaning tools by adding synonymous in the english-to-french translations
    Thanks for all

Olivier
  • Hi Willy,

Mystery! All the lessons and correction i received from GymGlish have disapeared from my Inbox.
    I am sure i've not deleted them.
    Anyway, is it possible to send them back to me?
    I still have those received from the 24th of March.

Awaiting to hear from you.

Désirée
  • To Désirée aka LELE

Willy is likely to read your call in a month of Sundays. He is not on his security rounds here down the forum on a daily basis. All the more so as he is today attending Brian Jones' trial at the High Commercial Court of SF. That's why I take the liberty to hand out some hints that might help in the mean time.

Click on Workbook on the main menu.
    Click on Settings.
    There you'll be provided with some useful boxes to get back previous lessons and corrections.

So long,
    Gee
  • Hi Gee,

Thanks for your answer.
    I've followed your hints and it seems i can get back to the last lessons only.
    The ones i want back are lessons 1 to 7.

Any more hints, please...?

Loads of thanks

Désirée
  • Well, Désirée, did you check the FAQ as Willy suggested in the leading message of this thread?
  • hello I have a problem with my lesson with all "fill the blank" exercice. I recieve my correction wich tell exercice not done !!!
    How can I correct the problem ?

thanks

Please sign in to leave a comment.