Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Technical Problem with your Gymglish?

Hello, This is Willy -

If you have any Technical Problems with your GymGlish, don't hesitate to check our FAQ :

English version
French version
German version
Spanish version

Yeah!!!
Willy The Security Guard

70 comments - page 5

• hello,
    i want to use the PRO vertion of gymglish but i don't know.Do you help me?

thanks you very much

Trang Ly
  • Bonjour,

I am enjoying a lot Gymglish. I subscribed for one month and I have been using it now since October 2010. But I have one problem. On the statistic chart, I haven't seen any improvement in 7 months. I can't believe it. Moreover, I am living now in Australia. Before I was in Paris. So I'm quite sure that my english level has improved. Can I see any improvement on my chart? Please!
    Secondly, I am thinking to subscribe for six months more or one year and to stop with my abonnement libre. Is it possible to do that while you keep my records?
    Thanks and congratulation for your work! I know lots of Aussie who would love to have GymFrench!
  • Bonjour,

I am enjoying a lot Gymglish. I subscribed for one month and I have been using it now since October 2010. But I have one problem. On the statistic chart, I haven't seen any improvement in 7 months. I can't believe it. Moreover, I am living now in Australia. Before I was in Paris. So I'm quite sure that my english level has improved. Can I see any improvement on my chart? Please!
    Secondly, I am thinking to subscribe for six months more or one year and to stop with my abonnement libre. Is it possible to do that while you keep my records?
    Thanks and congratulation for your work! I know lots of Aussie who would love to have GymFrench!
  • Please tell me if I have no time to do my lesson the day I receive it I can send it the next day with the lesson of the day.
  • Good morning, I have subscribed for 6 months. Since I am living in France I did the subscription in French. It is possible to have everything in english? Or it is possible to change the explanation language in Spanish?
    Kind regards,
  • It seems that my stats are blocked for weeks and weeks ...
  • Hello,

yesterday(21.04.2012), I received my lesson like 800 times before, but the buttons, graphical elements and links in the e-mail, the lessons and the Gymglish-workbook aren't shown correctly.

Other e-mails and web-pages are shown normal.
    It seems that my it-environment works.

There is no answer to this problem in the faq-section and I found no e-mail-adress, where I can send my hardcopies and questions.

Is this the right place?
  • From WM007:
    Hello,

yesterday(21.04.2012), I received my lesson like 800 times before, but the buttons, graphical elements and links in the e-mail, the lessons and the Gymglish-workbook aren't shown correctly.

Other e-mails and web-pages are shown normal.
    It seems that my it-environment works.

There is no answer to this problem in the faq-section and I found no e-mail-adress, where I can send my hardcopies and questions.

Is this the right place?

PS: It's all right now 22.04.2012 18:00.
    Thank you for your Help.

WM007

• Problem is solved.
  • SORRY - Now, the same occurs to the mp3-files.

Errormessage:
    The requested URL /audios/48f68095.mp3 was not found on this server.

I will try it tomorrow.

Yours sincerely
    WM007

Please sign in to leave a comment.