Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Technical Problem with your Gymglish?

Hello, This is Willy -

If you have any Technical Problems with your GymGlish, don't hesitate to check our FAQ :

English version
French version
German version
Spanish version

Yeah!!!
Willy The Security Guard

70 comments - page 7

• I can't remove my last post here ^ The remove Post link seems to not doing anything…
  • Hello Willy I didn't receive my lesson for today. Please keep me posted Thank you
  • <strong>I have chosen: your themes and topics of interests:</strong> <ul class="list-categorys-interets"><li><span>PRIORITIES</span>: Listening Comprehension, Written Comprehension </li><li><span>LIFE</span>: Travel, Sports & Leisure, Food, Cuisine, Restaurant, ... </li><li><span>ACCENTS</span>: American... But the lesson are never like that ??? </li></ul>
  • Helo gymglish team, 
    There's a little bug, two days ago, and for no reason, in my statistic i passed from 3.6 to 3.0 in vocabulary. Can you fix it or explain me why please ? Best regards
  • This post was deleted by the author 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Hi Willy
    I can't work on my lesson today, the link I received for my lesson doesn't work, I just can read 
    The Gymglish lesson you are trying to access is no longer available on our server. Please go to your WorkBook (link below) to consult your latest lesson.

snif !!!

I am looking forward to received a new link, thank you for all
  • This post was deleted by the author 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Hi again Willy, 
    OUPS !!! there is something wrong with my mail sorry (copy /past), I try in an other way : 
    <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'normal Verdana', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; ">The Gymglish lesson you are trying to access is no longer available on our server. ...</span>
    <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'normal Verdana', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; ">
    </span>
    <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'normal Verdana', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; ">sorry</span>
  • <p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #666666">Hi Willy <p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #666666">I update my question because I didn't receive any answer, perhaps I didn't catch how the forum works !<p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #666666">

<p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #666666">I can't work on my last lesson, the link I received for this lesson doesn't work (last wednesday the 11 of february), I just can read  :
    <p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #666666">The Gymglish lesson you are trying to access is no longer available on our server. Please go to your WorkBook (link below) to consult your latest lesson. 
    <p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #666666; min-height: 15.0px">

<p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #666666">snif !!! 
    <p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #666666; min-height: 15.0px">

<p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #666666">I am looking forward to received a new link, thank you for all
  • Hi Kitty,
    For your problem, send an email to <a href="mailto:support@gymglish.com">support@gymglish.com</a>

Nice day to you

Please sign in to leave a comment.