English Vocabulary

Hello to all, this is my first lesson, I would like know new friends for practic

Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.
See you later...

73 comments

• You're blatantly mistaken. This place hasn't been planned for that matter. I invite you to hive your request off to the GymGlish Users and Visitors Lounge where many pals are about to welcome you.
  • Please consider my say as null and void. I noticed your request had been hived off yet.
  • Hello My name is Elizabeth, but many people call me Liz, I´d like speak english. It is difficult to me, bacause I need practice.
  • hello my name is Chrystèle . At first , good year to all. I don t speak english very well . I would communicate with different persons by this in order to improve my english . see you soon
  • From stellane:
    hello my name is Chrystèle . At first , good year to all. I don t speak english very well . I would communicate with different persons by this site in order to improve my english . see you soon

• Hello Chrystèle aka stellane.

First of all I thank you for your wishes but they won't come true because my car runs Michelin tyres and feels content with.

About your third sentence: I know a way to make your English get better right now. Just concentrate and think of English with a capital letter.

I also would like to communicate and I'd be happy to do it with someone like you. Do you think I could be accepted within your group of different persons? Until now I never came across a person looking like me. I'm sure I would be different of any other of the group.
    On this forum there is a cosy lounge for GymGlish users (like me and you) and visitors. I suggest you hold your meetings there.

Looking forward to being listed in you penfriends group, I wish you a happy New Year and a huge progress is English.

Your candidate,
    Lucky bastard

Hey, stellane, don't worry. I was kidding.
    Even on my Michelin tyres I can run a good year in 2008.
    You were absolutely right saying "communicate with different persons". In your sentence different is synonym of various, several. Correct!
  • hi i'm very glad i want meet people like you on line because of i'm found of english

From I will learn english:
    Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

See you later...

• Bayoussouph SYlla,
    I understand you made mistakes because "I will learn English" made so many ones.
    You are not found of English; that doesn't make sense.
    You are fond of English; that's a good idea.
    Take heart!
  • From I will learn english:

See you later...

Please sign in to leave a comment.