English Vocabulary

Hello to all, this is my first lesson, I would like know new friends for practic

Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.
See you later...

73 comments - page 3

• From The Guardian Angel:
    You're blatantly mistaken. This place hasn't been planned for that matter. I invite you to hive your request off to the GymGlish Users and Visitors Lounge where many pals are about to welcome you.

hello,

i like to write you. i also will learn english.

ariane
  • Hello everybody, it's also my first lesson. My target is to pass TOEIC test next year.Do you know this test, if yes, please can you help me. My level is not so bad but I have to improve.
    I can study very hard because this test is very very important for me.
    Thank you very much and good luck for everybody.
    My e-mail adress is : diablo59000@hotmail.fr
    See you soon.
  • Hello everybody, it's also my first lesson. My target is to pass TOEIC test next year.Do you know this test, if yes, please can you help me. My level is not so bad but I have to improve.
    I can study very hard because this test is very very important for me.
    Thank you very much and good luck for everybody.
    My e-mail adress is : diablo59000@hotmail.fr
    See you soon.
  • Hello, my name is Irma this is my first lesson, I like to speak english but it is very difficult for me ,I need to practice help me please
  • From Irma:
    Hello, my name is Irma this is my first lesson, I like to speak english but it is very difficult for me ,I need to practice help me please isada91@hotmail.com

• HI ME TOO I WANT TO LEARN ENGLIS TOO, WE CAN WHRITE, OK IS WONDEFUL.

SEE YOU
  • From Eka:
    to "faustom": I think Gee is right, the simple way to give a chance yourself to understand something from your boss is to ask her to speak slowly. My experience with American people was always nice, they are very polite and are happy to support people who tried to speak English, they are happy that somebody are learning the language, cause they are laisy to make it themselves.
    Cheers.

From Irma:

• Hello my name s jandira
    and I wish to took with some people who knows english better then me and correct my mistakes in grammar and writing form that will be a pleasur for me thank you for do that
    bye
    added16/09/2008
  • hello
    i'd like to improve my english too, so need help of everyone.
    thanks a lot.
  • Hiya Lenda,
    I find it is with good reason that you like to improve your English. That's why I bring you what you say you need. Here you are. (= here it is). Use it as you please.

Please sign in to leave a comment.