English Vocabulary

Hello to all, this is my first lesson, I would like know new friends for practic

Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.
See you later...

73 comments - page 5

• allo moi je parle francais et j aimerais

apprendre l anglais

From I will learn english:
    Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.
    See you later...

• From stellane:
    hello my name is Chrystèle . At first , good year to all. I don t speak english very well . I would communicate with different persons by this in order to improve my english . see you soon

hello chrystèle i'm iro i would like as you speak english well! i would be glad if i communicate with you my email:iroprice@yahoo.fr
  • Hello everybody! I am learned english too and i wood need practice it.
    Bye.
  • I seek a friend to improve the English language and would have a very good opportunity for knowledge
  • [abdeeselam]From I seek a friend to improve the English language and would have a very good opportunity for knowledge
  • [abdesselam]From I seek a friend to improve the English language and would have a very good opportunity for knowledge
  • [abdesselam]From I seek a friend to improve the English language and would have a very good opportunity for knowledge
  • I seek a friend to improve the English language and would have a very good opportunity for knowledge]
  • From The Guardian Angel:
    Please consider my say as null and void. I noticed your request had been hived off yet.

From Gee:
    To faustom
    I suppose you can "hear" your boss on the phone but you cannot understand her.

The first trick I could tell you is this one:
    Tell you boss: "Would you be so kind as to speak more slowly?"

Supposed your lady boss really needs you, you should get her agreement on the rule that you would acknowledge everything important she says. That means that you say again the main words or ideas she has emitted.
    If you can't acknowledge some words, she will be obliged to speak as slow as needed as to make herself understood.
    Bye,

• hI I'M FRED, WELL I'M NEW IN HERE, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOU
    I'M FROM BOLIVIA IN THIS PLACE IS TOO DIFFICULT LEARN ENGLISH, BECAUSE A FEW PERSONS SPEAK ENGLIS. WHAT A PITTY. I WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH YOU

THANKS SEE YOU SOON

Please sign in to leave a comment.