English Vocabulary

Hello to all, this is my first lesson, I would like know new friends for practic

Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.
See you later...

73 comments - page 6

• Hello everybody. I'm glad to be one of the eager passengers on the boat. I wish you all a happy new year and your dream comes true through patient and constant study of the English language.

I don't really understand how the forum works, but I'm trying to hang in there by doing what you guys are doing. So there is one more brain to complete the menu.

Take care, talk to you soon!
  • hello my name is lala I'd like practice my problem I haven't friend for exercice with me can you the cd for listening? help me I am ready to help you
  • Iam from Spain i need speak english to improve my level english. My main problem is I don't understand speakers english
  • From I will learn english:
    Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.
    See you later...

From The Guardian Angel:
    You're blatantly mistaken. This place hasn't been planned for that matter. I invite you to hive your request off to the GymGlish Users and Visitors Lounge where many pals are about to welcome you.

• From Lucky bastard:
    Hello Chrystèle aka stellane.

First of all I thank you for your wishes but they won't come true because my car runs Michelin tyres and feels content with.

About your third sentence: I know a way to make your English get better right now. Just concentrate and think of English with a capital letter.

I also would like to communicate and I'd be happy to do it with someone like you. Do you think I could be accepted within your group of different persons? Until now I never came across a person looking like me. I'm sure I would be different of any other of the group.
    On this forum there is a cosy lounge for GymGlish users (like me and you) and visitors. I suggest you hold your meetings there.

Looking forward to being listed in you penfriends group, I wish you a happy New Year and a huge progress is English.

Your candidate,
    Lucky bastard

Hey, stellane, don't worry. I was kidding.
    Even on my Michelin tyres I can run a good year in 2008.
    You were absolutely right saying "communicate with different persons". In your sentence different is synonym of various, several. Correct!

• From Bayoussouph Sylla:
    hi i'm very glad i want meet people like you on line because of i'm found of english

• mutarick5@yahoo.fr
  • I can help you if you wish ..
    The first lesson, and exercises are not easy, and through the forum, you can quickly find friends with whom you can entertain in English ..!
  • I can help you if you wish ..
    The first lesson, and exercises are not easy, and through the forum, you can quickly find friends with whom you can entertain in English ..!
  • Hi, i´am Yulidsa, i need to practice my english to write better and undertand when people talk with me, thanks if you can practice with me

Please sign in to leave a comment.