English Vocabulary

Hello to all, this is my first lesson, I would like know new friends for practic

Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.
See you later...

73 comments - page 8

• Hello, my name is Claudine, I like speak english and I'll be happy to speak or write more, and exchange several idea bout all sugjects.

From Liz Caro:
    Hello My name is Elizabeth, but many people call me Liz, I´d like speak english. It is difficult to me, bacause I need practice.

• Hei,

My name is Ema and I want to practice English too. This is my e-mail address: emanuela_moscalu@yahoo.com. If you want you can write to me and I will respond to you.

Have a nice day!

From mary33:
    hello,

my name is mary and it has been a long time i have not praticed english.

i need to communicate whith people as much as possible.

thanks for you helping....

• I want to talk to someone to improve my speaking
  • From I will learn english:
    Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.
    See you later...

Please sign in to leave a comment.