Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Hello to all, this is my first lesson, I would like know new friends for practic

Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.

See you later...

72 comments

• ok dear friend
    be sure that you will enjoy this site, me too I'm a new mumber here, and I want to emproove my level in my English, so if you want we can beging our friend-chip from up to now OK ,
    so let's read from you as soon as possible ;-)
  • hi i'm hocine gabari from morocco iam verry interresting to learn and practice english . so if you accept to communicate i well be verry happy .
  • hi i'm laghbari from morocco iam verry interresting to learn and practice english . so if you accept to communicate i well be verry happy .
  • Hi Laghbari the Moroccan.
    Something can be interesting but you are interested in something.
    Don't mistake interesting with interested.
    As could be expected, someone answered your call.
    What could I tell you?
    I'd like to tell you that I'd be so pleased if you put out a topic of conversation. Besides I would tell you: use capital letters and punctuation marks as need be.
    Look at your sentence in the way it would have been written:
    "Hi. I'm Laghbari from Morocco. I am verry interested to learn and practice English. So, if you accept to communicate I will be very happy."
    Apart from the "interesting" bug, there was no grammar mistake. Congratulations Laghbari!
    Just keep up the good work and come on with a topic of conversation.
    Gee
    [CW]
  • hello,this is my first lesson too and I'd like to be your friend
  • hello this is my fifth leson, i'll be here for you. off course when you need me...

god bless you
  • This is my first lesson too and I will be pleased to chat with you throughout this forum.It is always interesting to discuss in a foreign language with lots of people
  • Good morning,
    I have finished my first seven emails and I think I will stay at GymGlish. :)
    I´m not very used to internet forums. It´s very interesting to see and read how many members like to write down their comments and like to communicate via internet. As everyone of you I´d like to improve my english. Well, I wonder if someone of you all will read my little report.
    Have a nice day!
  • From I will learn english:
    Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.

See you later...

Please sign in to leave a comment.