Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Hello to all, this is my first lesson, I would like know new friends for practic

Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.

See you later...

72 comments - page 4

• Hello,

I am also a new member of gymglish. It's my third lesson and I'm quite happy so far. Like all of you I want to improve my english, too. Especially the spoken one, although this cannot work in these forums, I know. *g*

Hope somebody replies!
    emilygirl
  • hello everybody,
    I just want to tell you that I am still here waiting for talk...
    Thank you Gee for your response,I think that you teach english,that is why you are the only one who talk to everybody here!!lol
  • Hello Nadiva,
    I have the same lacks as you and i want to improve especially my spoken english,so if you have any suggestion,i am ready to get in touch!
  • Hello everybody,
    I am a new member of gymglish,my objectif is to get a hight score in TOEIC test so i am just asking if sombody here has passed this test who can give some advises.
    Thank you.
  • Hello all together, my name is Peter. I'm interested to learn english too and to get more practise. Yesterday i did my first test lesson and today i would like to get in touch with somebody who is interested. So i hope, i'll hear from you.
  • Hey, my name is Jürgen, I´m from Germany (Berlin) and I´m also interest to improve my English (it´s really neccessary to improve it, changing for worse is quite impossible .....).

This is my first "visit" to the forum and it would give me a great pleasure to find someone for writing, chatting and so on. I´m looking forward hearing from you
  • From emilygirl:
    Hello,

I am also a new member of gymglish. It's my third lesson and I'm quite happy so far. Like all of you I want to improve my english, too. Especially the spoken one, although this cannot work in these forums, I know. *g*

Hope somebody replies!
    emilygirl

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gee!*`#**! We cannot orally speak, emilygirl!!!*$#^*!*!
    Your hope will have to make do with my written reply! Gee!!*$#^**!

Gee the geezer.
  • From lilas22:
    Hello everybody,
    I am a new member of gymglish,my objectif is to get a hight score in TOEIC test so i am just asking if sombody here has passed this test who can give some advises.
    Thank you.

Hello Flower,
    I never took a TOEIC. Obviously I never passed it. I can't advise you.
    Though I'd tell you
    - that an aim, a goal can be called an objectiVE,
    - that I wish you get a HIGH score,
    - that the TOEIC is a test in itself, so you musn't write "TOEIC test" but only "TOEIC" full stop,
    - that you had better write "I" with a capital letter,
    - that somEbody has got an e as a fourth letter,
    - that advice is an uncountable noun (never plural), so you could ask for advice or for pieces of advice. (To advise is a verb.)
    Could you avoid doing those mistakes, that would be better than nothing.
    You could make Susie's motto yours "Hard work and no play", but I don't advise you that because the full idiom says: "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." I wouldn't you to turn dull.
    Hence I tell you "Enjoy your hard work, Flower!"
    Yours,
    Gee
  • Pleased to know that JFK is not a ghost back from the kingdom of the dead. I had imagined things with the ghost of the killed JFK coming on stage in a remake of Hamlet.

Happy to know that Jürgen is a quite optimistic Berliner convinced to be up to nothing but an upturn in his speaker's talents. I hope Jürgen's visits be frequent and bring a Berliner whiff.
  • Your hope has been granted, Peter. You are going to hear from me.
    I just want to tell you that most visitors of this lounge are kind people eager to talk and chat and joke and banter and a lot of other things as well.
    Put up a topic on line (and in lines) so as to fuel the conversation. I will, and a lot of others, will be pleased to talk with you.

May I tell you that you are not "interested to learn english" but you sure are interested in learning English. (2 bugs fixed!)
    Let's catch up later (as soon as possible).
    So long.

Please sign in to leave a comment.