Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Hello to all, this is my first lesson, I would like know new friends for practic

Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.

See you later...

72 comments - page 5

• From Calima:
    Hello!I´m Isabel, from Spain. It´s the first time I write over here. I would like practise mi English´s level with all of you.
    See you!

Dear Calima,

It was my first lesson today. I would be happy to discuss with you. How long did you pratice here ? What is your need ? I would like to perform my english for my business. Have a nice evening.
  • Dear everybody,

I did my first lesson today. It was very interesting. I need to improve my written english for business and would be happy to dialogue with you. I am in France. Have a nice evening, and see you soon.
  • Hi everyone,
    i am Victor from Paris, not in US in France :))
    it will be great to talk with people all around the world throught gymglish forum
    I hope interesting tchat could be done here
    see you
  • From I will learn english:
    Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

See you later...

• I'm back, My city was under water for 15th days (Villahermosa, Tabasco. Mexico)for that reason, I can't wrote all your. But I goint to try answer all the emails. I'd like to keep in touch with yours.
  • From zazounette:

Hello! I´m from Argentina.

I need to practise my english, cause I had studied when I was a girl, and now I feel I forgot everything.
    Last year I went to Europe, and I made a lot of friends, some of them from Canada, England and Australia, of course we spoke english but we did it after some beers...

I think this forum is a very good idea to perform our english and meet people from a lot of countries.

See you soon and have a nice day!!
  • From I will learn english:

See you later...

Hello to everybody! I'm from Spain and I'd like to keep in touch with English speakers around the world. I love to comunicate with anyone in English because I love to meet people from other countries and know about their lives and customs. I work as a secretary and I'd like to share my experiences with other assistants or secretaries like me. I expect you to answer me soon! Blonde
  • Hello, I'm Karine from Belgium.
    I saw a program aboout Congo yesterday, your country is so beautiful!
    I began to study english with gymglish last month, it's very useful for me. I need to pratice each day to remember some new vocabulary!
    If you desire to share some emails with me, I'll be happy to write you again.
    Karine
  • Hello,

I began to learn english with gymglish last month, my average is around 3,0.
    I'd be hapy to share some emqils in english with you!

Karine

Please sign in to leave a comment.