Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Hello to all, this is my first lesson, I would like know new friends for practic

Hello, if you are interested in learning as much as I invite you this language that we communicate this fabulous medium and so both improve our English.

I understand little, it takes me several minutes translating and editing this, but it does not matter because I am eager to learn English.

If you make contact, I answered you.

See you later...

72 comments - page 7

• Hello everybody! My name is Ela and I am from Germany. I am suprised how many people are unsing this plattform to talk to each other! It would be great to talk to somebody too. I´d like to improve my english, because I have to take the TOEFL Test. Furthermore I plan to live in the USA, where I´ll need this prctice. So, it would be great to hear from you!
    Bye!
  • Hi I'm Steffy from Mauritius. It's my third lesson and i'd like to find new friends to improve my english and discover other countries.
  • From Fleur de Lis:
    Hello everybody! My name is Ela and I am from Germany. I am suprised how many people are unsing this plattform to talk to each other! It would be great to talk to somebody too. I´d like to improve my english, because I have to take the TOEFL Test. Furthermore I plan to live in the USA, where I´ll need this prctice. So, it would be great to hear from you!
    Bye!

Dear Ela, i`ve to make the TOEFL too,in March the first. Perhaps we have the same date for examen,this could be funny. I do my test in Munich. It`s a test for me,because i learned english only at school many years ago( 30).Listening and reading is very good,but writing and speaking without time enough will be difficult. I want to see my real score and so i try the Toefl now. Where do you live and what is your profession. I`m a nurse for over 20 years at a intensive care.

I would be glad to hear of you!
    Schnattchen
  • hello.i'm very happy too to know this site.i want to discuss with you; maybe we we learn together.as soon.
  • From laghbari:
    hi i'm hocine gabari from morocco iam verry interresting to learn and practice english . so if you accept to communicate i well be verry happy .

• hello, this is my first lesson to,I would like to communicate in English with all
  • Hello Elisea!! Where you do from? Tell us something about you!

A few days ago I told some things about me, and if I repeat it again, the others will become bored! (lol or jajaj--> in spanish)).

See you!!
  • Hey Paola! Bon dia! Say :"Where are you from?" I for one is far from being bored. I'm just yearning for your messages.
    Hey Elisea! Please! Don't let Paola stay in the lurch!
  • Good morning,
    Isabel,
    i'm imed , i kindly tell you i'm happy to know you
    i hope our friendly relation start , i need english very much in my job .
    so, your help and understanding are appreciated
    wish you a nice weekend.
  • Hello,Isabel
    wish you a nice time at this forum
    so, i hope to become friend

thank

Please sign in to leave a comment.