Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

new student

Live from Rouen in France : i recommence learning anglais ! The last fois, it was at faculté ... déja 20 years ... i promets that in october 2008, i will parler very well ! bye bye !

13 comments

• Welcome mate.
    If you live in Rouen, you should leave your French.
    Looking forward to meeting with you in this lounge sometime next October.
    In the mean time, mixing both languages is kind of funny. But for one I can twig only your English words because I speak nothing but American English and Latin.
  • I think that one of the best ways of learning a language is practising it as often as possible. I remember when I started learning french, I listened regularily to news and reach many magazine. Courage Guardian angel ! alexy
  • You're right, Alexy. I'm gonna begin to learn French. It could be useful now that so many French girls, guys and flowers are jostling here.
    Have you met Jean Marron yet, Alexis? It's a French staff of the Delavigne Corporation. I wonder what our French friends make of him. If you bump into him shortly, tell us your opinion about that guy.
  • From Jérôme.Louis:
    Live from Rouen in France : i recommence learning anglais ! The last fois, it was at faculté ... déja 20 years ... i promets that in october 2008, i will parler very well ! bye bye !

hello Jérome Me too I think it's a good solutions to learn english but someone whrite us to said heu...... it's not correcly this word or?????
    you understand???
  • hello, i begin today at the learn english, its very difficult for me because I am a new student, excuse me but I don't write very good english, I have power to speak it

best regards
  • Welcome Fanfan Five Five.
    There is a first time for everything, isn't it?
    You have the power to speak your English? Lucky you!
    As for me, speaking is a sheer drudgery.
    See you!
  • hello
    I'm verry happy to have a response. I have a lot of difficult for write here. I begin since 4 lessons.
    I have a scolar base only.
    So I would like help me. It's possible at all.
    Thanks at you
  • Hello everybody,
    I´m glad to read that GymGlish is used by many beginners. The forum is a good tool to practice english. Perhaps you can simply imagine that you have to talk to someone. Practice training in speaking english is a little bit missing.
    See you.
  • Hi, I'm a new one too!!!! I have to practise a lot because I work with nordics people and the only commun language we have it's ... english ! For the fist lesson ,I think it's a funny way to learn. My "black animal" (bête noire en français !) it's grammar. I hope I will progress in few days.
    Bye Bye.

Please sign in to leave a comment.