English Vocabulary

Ca va trop vite !

je reprends l'anglais après 40 ans d'interruption (et quelques révisions entre temps) avec "gymglish" c'est vraiment sympa mais au secours!!! les audios !!! ça va trop vite... quelqu'un a trouvé le moyen de ralentir le débit de nos héros ?

3 comments

• Hi Fifi Brin d'Acier! You are behind the times! Nobody can catch your say. Fortunately I remember speaking that outdated language a long time ago. This is what I can take from your text.

Fifi brin d'Acier is now resuming her English she had broken off for 40 years. GymGlish is terrific! But Fifi fears drowning, being taken away with the fast-flowing stream of words. She stretches out an arm off the flood trying to grasp soneone's hand.

Look, Fifi, I think it's so for most beginners. In my opinion it's necessary to be right away confronted to speech at a native rate of speed. Just listen to the items several times in a row.
    That doesn't prevent you from listening to a lot of talks on line given at a slow rate or speaking (among others: anglaisfacile, ESLpodcast).
    (Hush-hush! Don't speak French anymore on this forum, the place isn't worth that language.)
    [CW]
  • It's like a french, speaking in french. Impossible to stop him
  • HELLO
    I UNDERSTAND YOU IT IS NOT EASY BUT, I THINK SO YOU CAN. I AM 41 YEARS OLD;
    TODAY? ENGLISH LANGAGE IS VERY IMPORTANTE FOR OUR PROFESSIONNAL CARRIERE.

SORY FOR A MISTAKE AND SEE YOU LATER.

Please sign in to leave a comment.