The Delavigne Corporation

After level 5.5, what's happened?

Hello,
I enjoy my daily gymglish lesson since one year now. I just passed toeic test and my result is 925/990. Not so bad, just with gymglish!
Before to resubscribe for one year, I would like to know what's happened after the level 5.5. I already have this level in grammar for example. I hope to obtain this level in every fields soon!!!
Is it possible to improve more or are there always the same grammar exercices and vocabulary test that will come again and again. I have the feeling that I do the same exercices again and again. Is Gymglish freeze lessons or is it getting updated everyday?

Another question : I would like to receive more translation test french/English, is it possible? I always have more English/ french than the other and I am worse at the last one...

Thanks a lot

16 comments

• it's just paradise to be level 5.5 lucky angel
  • yep - right
    Angel, After 5.5, you become an angel. Well done Angel.
    Willy
  • You are lucky, you have to buy somme newspapers which called "vacable"
    You will find a lot of article and so you will improve your vocabulary.

Good luck
  • the right name of yhe newspapers is VOCABLE.you'll find it every fortnight in any bookshop.It's usefull to improve vocabulary.Test it and keep me posted!

roudoudou
  • you're right, i've made a mistake. However, if this newspapers is quite usefull to improve vocabulary, you can also see moovies in english et listening to the radio ton improve the comprehension of differents accents. That's right in America and quite not so easy with redneck accent.

Regards
  • Hi Angel,

I've just posted a very similar question in one of the other forums... My feeling is almost the same as yours - I still enjoy Gymglish but the repetitions of grammar and vocabulary are somewhat boring.

It seems as if nobody of the Gymglish team is willing to comment on your concerns. What are you going to do? Stop with the gymglish lessons?

Kind regards from Germany

Betty Blue
  • Hi Angel,
    This is my first day, I would like to know about your English, cause I need to practice and to learn more vocabulary, I need listening, but I would like to know which level you had when you started with gg and if you really recommend me this way, I was thinking to pay a school but I would like to receive a suggestion. Did you combined this system with another one. Tell me what did you do? Regards from Mexico
  • Hi Angel,
    Level 5.5 seems to be the top with Gymglish. Maybe do you need to improve speaking now.
    This is not possible with Gymglish. Another version of this software ...? I don't Know.
    So, the only way is to look for someone who speak English and get the marriage with him (her) ! JOKE!

Question for Gymglish:
    When could we speak with this system ? It could be very amazing.
  • Hello Ely,
    I definitely recommend you this website. I started with a level between 3 and 3,5. I have done my lessons everyday during the week and spent one hour during the week end to reread and learn my vocabulary. After one year, I went to United Kingdom for 6 months and I was completely amazed because I understood almost everything!!It was so great.
    Now I do my lesson every day again because I don't want to lose everything I got. Sometimes it is a little bit boring because it is always the same gramar exercice but this is the best way to learn english. I tried to use CD-ROM , to go to english school but it didn't work with me. I need something quick and daily!.
    So I recommend this web site to get a lot of business vocabulary and idioms.
    I hope I could help you a little bit.
    See you
    angel

From cachito:
    Hi Angel,
    Level 5.5 seems to be the top with Gymglish. Maybe do you need to improve speaking now.
    This is not possible with Gymglish. Another version of this software ...? I don't Know.
    So, the only way is to look for someone who speak English and get the marriage with him (her) ! JOKE!

Question for Gymglish:
    When could we speak with this system ? It could be very amazing.

Please sign in to leave a comment.