The Delavigne Corporation

Funky Friday Feedback

In June of 2006, GymGlish launched 'Funky Friday', a new feature which allows your voice to be heard.

How does it work?

On the last Friday of every month, the same GymGlish lesson is sent to GymGlish users around the world. At the bottom of each lesson are multiple possibilities for the plot of the next Funky Friday lesson. The next lesson is then created by the authors at GymGlish based on the results of your votes.

Use this space to discuss Funky Friday, the results of each vote, the story, the choices, what's happened so far, and what could happen in the future!

PS: I think if my grandfather, Xavier Delavigne, were alive today, he would be more than 100 years old. Just kidding, but seriously I think he would like Funky Friday. Xavier was funky before it was cool to be funky. And Friday was his favorite day of the week. Enjoy!

62 comments - page 2

• I can't believe Bruno is not gay... I can't believe that...
    PPPPpppp...
    I'll investigate -

Willy.
  • Hello all of you GGusers!

I suppose you got today the same story than mine about the funky Friday.

It's absolutely funky.

As for me, I think that Susie needs a pair of good hearing aids.
    Furthermore it seems to me that the whole staff of the Delavigne Corporation save Bruno should visit a psychiatrist.
    Bruno seems to be the only one who is not off the mark.
    Gay or hetero, it doesn't matter. He is a normal guy and a proficient CEO.

Have a funky week-end!
  • Hey Gee!!
    I totaly agree with you, it was a real FUNKY FRIDAY !!!! And next one... MAFIA !!!! YEAH !!!
    (even if I still can't believe that Bruno is not gay... !!!)
    Peace out,
    Willy-

From Gee:
    Hello all of you GGusers!

I suppose you got today the same story than mine about the funky Friday.

It's absolutely funky.

As for me, I think that Susie needs a pair of good hearing aids.
    Furthermore it seems to me that the whole staff of the Delavigne Corporation save Bruno should visit a psychiatrist.
    Bruno seems to be the only one who is not off the mark.
    Gay or hetero, it doesn't matter. He is a normal guy and a proficient CEO.

Have a funky week-end!

• Is Bruno that way? No big deal? Nobody cares? Does Bruno himself really think it's nobody's business but his? I guess he isn't all aware that a third of inhabitants in San Francisco -where Delavigne headquarters are supposed to be located- are gay, a lot of his clients all over the world are the same, journalists of gay press and gay TV networks and Lesbian and Gay-Rights associations are particularly sensitive about the way Bruno and his company will communicate about what has now become THE affair. Not to mention conservative and religious organizations.
    Will Bruno have to be brave? That's not the point. He just doesn't have the choice. He only has to face the reality.
    Either he has been outed and he can't pretend to be in anymore or he still claims : "I'm straight, I'm straight". In the two cases he is ridiculous. All what he needs now is an excellent attorney. I'm afraid Susie is not the one as long as she feels humiliated.
  • (following Jean-Pierre's comments)

So there! Serves him!

[Et toc! Bien dit!]
  • quand puis je participer aujourdhui?
    when can i participate for that activity today?
  • Good afternoooon, Sandra.

When?
    I think the funky party will be runing all the night long.
    To participate in the funky party you had to fly to NY.
    Did you?
    I did not. I couldn't afford the expense.
    Anyway I'm never cleared to take part in the parties that my big boss sets up every monthly last Friday.
    He says an office sweeper may not waste his labour forces in parties.
    The right man in the right place, he says.
    Because the big boss loves me (he paid for me attending the GymGlish lessons), I always think that he is right.
    When I'm sweeping the entrance hall at 6 in the morning, I can see him coming the first to his office. He greets me by a: "Hi AhQiuuu, getting up early, the world will be yours."
    Every day I get up early. When the world will be mine, I'll go to New-York. Broadway makes me dream...
    And you, Sandra, are you dreaming to be a princess? or a Susie? or what else?
    Would you like me to write a poem to you? Being a tear on your cheek or ... (I dare not to play the Jean Marron)
    But don't be down-in-the-mouth, Sandra. Take heart!

AhQ
  • Last FF the GG pundits wielded power again.
    It's always the same with democracy.
    It's like large mirrors. It give the illusion of power to anyone. But the mirage is soon fading.
    For my part I think it's better so.
    Unlike Bush I think that democracy is not always the best regime.
    Let's better go the power to the crazy GG guys !

warning: FF doesn't go for Front des Francophones but for Funky Friday; GG for GymGlish.
  • From flouf:
    very funky indeed!

WHAT THAT MEANS FUNKY
  • I WAS READING AN ARTICLE ON THE INTERNET, THE ARTICLE WAS TALKING ABOUT WUSSY MEN
    WHAT WUSSY MEAN EXACTLY, BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND IN THE DICTIONNARY

Please sign in to leave a comment.