The Delavigne Corporation

Funky Friday Feedback

In June of 2006, GymGlish launched 'Funky Friday', a new feature which allows your voice to be heard.

How does it work?

On the last Friday of every month, the same GymGlish lesson is sent to GymGlish users around the world. At the bottom of each lesson are multiple possibilities for the plot of the next Funky Friday lesson. The next lesson is then created by the authors at GymGlish based on the results of your votes.

Use this space to discuss Funky Friday, the results of each vote, the story, the choices, what's happened so far, and what could happen in the future!

PS: I think if my grandfather, Xavier Delavigne, were alive today, he would be more than 100 years old. Just kidding, but seriously I think he would like Funky Friday. Xavier was funky before it was cool to be funky. And Friday was his favorite day of the week. Enjoy!

62 comments - page 7

• Oops a daisy! Cor-delia! YOU!
  • Philip is in heaven... I don't believe it! Angels doesn't have sex. They are neither male nor female, they don't have any gender!
    Poor man... Oups! Poor thing...
  • In heaven all kinds of love are transformed, even the normal earthly sex. Without our material body sex will feel just heavenly!

Please sign in to leave a comment.