Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

hello!!

I'm not really good in english and I'll like to speak english with somebody!!

11 comments

• Hello everybody !
    I'm a student and I live in Paris. I'm looking for someone who would like to chat with me . It enables me to improve my english. Thank you.
  • Hi margauxxx.
    Maybe the right expression would be "I would like to speak" instead of "I will like to speak".
    see you
  • Hello everybody!
    I like very much this program, I'm new, and I live in Belgium. English is so important for all the people of the world. this language permits us to speak with everybody.
    thank you to contact me for the practise.
  • I'm not really good in english and I'll like to speak english with somebody!!
  • hello
    I'm a new one, unfortunately not so good with my english; it was a dream all my life to have a fluent english; I love the langage and the culture but I never had enough time; now I retire in the golfe du morbihan (I am 54) and have all my time so maybe I would realise my dream; anybody to chat with me ? and correct all my mistakes !!

thanks a lot

zeina
  • Ok, same as me. Let's try ower best!
    Where are you from Margau? Are you all ready since long at GymGlish? How do you like it?
    All the best,
    Clara
  • From Cecile anderson:
    Hello everybody !
    I'm a student and I live in Paris. I'm looking for someone who would like to chat with me . It enables me to improve my english. Thank you.

Hi Cecile Anderson,

I am not a student any more. Bad to me.
    It's many years since I'm grown up.
    I am not living in Paris. Bad to me.
    I for now live in a small town.
    Notwithstanding I possibly could chat up with you. It depends on what we would chat about. The topic could be English itself (English with a capital E, you know!). That way we could chat up with many others, like margauxxx, Clara Maria, Gee, mathiou, epafe, not to mention the Spirit!
    I look forward to your next tip.
    So long,
    Sandy Ayeomen
  • Good evening Spirit.

You are a newcomer in this lounge. As I am an old bean here at the GG, I am very proud to welcome you.
    As you said, English has become a kind of common language used worldwide.

Take this tip as a friendly gesture in order to meet your proposal, I mean contact you for practice. What could we talk about? Whatever you'd like. We might for instance talk about the free spirit, the spirit of turpentine, the Spirit of St-Louis, or - why not - your own very Spirit. As you probably have already read round this lounge, there are a lot of people at the ready to chat with you and anyone else. Just start a topic.

Looking forward to reading you.
    Gee

[CW] This CW is short for Corrections Welcome. If you or anyone else would find out mistakes in my text, I'd be pleased that they correct me.

PS- Your last line should be corrected this way: Thank you for contacting me for practice.
    One thanks someone FOR something (not to).
    The noun practice is always written with 2 C, whereas the verb can be written to practise or to practice.
    Break a leg! (= good luck!)
  • I don't want to play the gooseberry, Clara.
    Just point out that you write like you speak, with either luck or oddity.
    Let's try OUR best. - ALREADY (Have you already been long here?) -
    Regards

Please sign in to leave a comment.