Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

hello

Hello,
My name is Celine, I'm here for improve my English. I would like speaking with person who speak English.

14 comments

• Hello Celine965,
    I am happy to read you, but could you describe yourself ? in which country do you live ? which way of life ? do you have a job ...some passions ?
    Every GG wants to improve his english langage here...so it's better to exchange thoughts, opinions about Delavigne corporation or to exchange pleasantries...
    We avoid to do mistakes but we do mistakes , so we are improving our English !
    I hope to read you soon to follow up on this discussion! Don't be shy, it's a little chances to take !
  • Hello forestine79,
    I live in France. But I would like to live in America.. I love that country!!
    Yes of course I have some passions!! I love cinema and music and I'm playing guitar. I don't have a job, but I would like working in the cinema...
    And you??
  • hi Celine965, have you already been to America ?
    I am living in France too, quite near from La Rochelle (in the West).
    I work in an hospital like occupationnaltherapist (a very long word isn't it ?).
    I like music too: classic music,old music but also songs (I love to sing), jazz, musics of the world...
    When I have some time I use to go for walking or riding my bike because I live in a small village. I like cinema but when I have the choice I prefer theater.
    I am going to read some times before sleeping : Good evening !
  • Hello,
    No, I've never been to America, but I have a friend who live in America.
    Cool, (yes it's a long word)!!
    I like music of the world too!
  • Hello,celine
    my name is imed ,i'm from tunisia
    i would like to improve my english ,too
    so, i need it very much at work , i wil be happy to discus with you
    thank you for your kind
  • Hi,
    I'll be happy too,
    um... what's your passions???
  • I CELINE,

NICE TO MEET U AND I WANT TO KEEP UP A FRIENDSHIP WITH PEOPLE WHO TALK ENGLISH JUST TO HELP MY SELF
    I FROM CAP HAITIEN, HAITI.

I'M WAITING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE TO CONTINUE
  • Hi Minou
    Yes, of course. Can you tell me more about yourself??
  • Hi celine,
    i search a nice relationship with people
    and it's my hobby to know others,i think this forum open to me many solution
    to find friends, i hope if you accept to keep up a nice speaking relation .
    so,all my time i think to help others with puceful manner from every where,i know it's not esay but my power in love for the others help me becouse i'm sure that will give me goods
    he,celine excuse-me for mistakes.
    thank you for interset
    wish you a nice day

Please sign in to leave a comment.