English Vocabulary

hello

hello
can i have someone to help to speak english correctly and fluently-it'll be very kind of him
have a good day !

9 comments

• From lika681:
    hello
    can i have someone to help to speak english correctly and fluently-it'll be very kind of him
    have a good day !

• i like practice english i am very inersting for tring but i have somme probles for speaking. do you help me please
  • From lika681:
    hello
    have a good day !

HELLO
    Sory I am a new student and I want to learn English. I use this language usually at work and I need to got oa pratice

I am from Toulouse France. And you where do you cam from
  • Do you have phone number lika 681, I am from spain
  • From Fernava:
    Do you have phone number lika 681, I am from spain

Hi I'm Anastacia from France, I need to speak english more than usually because I have my exam this summer. We can chat together, here or on Skype if you want. I have some difficulties in vocabulary and comprehension.
    I'm looking forward to speak english with you!
    Have a good day!
    Anastacia
  • Anastacia is looking forward to "speakING English" with Fernava.
  • From Gee:
    Anastacia is looking forward to "speakING English" with Fernava.

Thank you Gee for this correction. How many years have you been learning English Gee?
  • To Anastasia (or Anastacia?)
    As you said you were using skype, I'll answer your question on that line. My pseudo is paulcld. If your name "Anastacia" doesn't show in your pseudo, it would be good that you tell it here, so that I can make you out and avoid to scrap you out as undesirable.
    No danger releasing your skype pseudo here in the forum because you can preclude any undesirable caller from getting in touch with you.
    That's not true for an email address!
  • I'm open for communication with all users of Gymglish, it would help me with my english. That's why I tell my skype pseudo and I invite from communication everybody!
    acia_b

Please sign in to leave a comment.