Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

I need some people for trainig,who can help

I`ve don eight lessons,but now I want to train my skills in writing. Ineed it for my tests because writing and speaking isn`t so good how listening and reading.
I `m glad if you write a letter to me
Schnattchen

13 comments

• If you don't meet a person to write with you. One of mine friends writes the story, translate it in french and after translate it english than it's alright.

An other solution is to find an English or American to correspond together, you in english he in french.

Have a good day.

Denise
  • Hi eeverybody! My name's Desire,I'm a gabonese man and I need someone to discuss with me in english because I don't speak english very well!
  • hi Desire!
    I look for someone to speak with too! My english isn't very good but I am well-motivated to improve it !
    Where do you live in Gabon? I've never been there but I am interested in Africa. Can you descibe your country? What are the cultural specialities ?
    As for me I am a frensh woman, I live into the north for my studies. I am in an enginering cursus in biologie. I love music and I play violon! It's a wonderful instrument but you need a lot of perseverance to success in playing it well!
    When I finish my studies, I will begin to play guitar or piano.
    What about you what are your hobbies?
    see you later
  • Hi,

I live in France, in the north, I would like to improve my english too. I think write in english is a good way. And moreover, I am preparing an englih exam. I like travelling too, and when we are in a foreign country, people speak easely in english. I hope keep in touch with people who want practice this language.
    By,
    Risand.
  • Hi Risand,

I'm Stéphane and living in France too. I'm in Paris. I want to improve my english and I think write or discuss in english is the best way to improve our english.So don't hesitate to contact me.My msn is s.ouei@hotmail.fr

From Risand:
    Hi,

I live in France, in the north, I would like to improve my english too. I think write in english is a good way. And moreover, I am preparing an englih exam. I like travelling too, and when we are in a foreign country, people speak easely in english. I hope keep in touch with people who want practice this language.
    By,
    Risand.

• Hi Stéphane,
    OK good news, I have put your adress e-mail in my msn contact, so , see you soon on the Internet.
    Bye bye
  • From dodile:
    If you don't meet a person to write with you. One of mine friends writes the story, translate it in french and after translate it english than it's alright.

An other solution is to find an English or American to correspond together, you in english he in french.

Have a good day.

Denise

• Hey! I am from Argentina! I can chat or write and help you practise English if you want.

I speak English quite fluently, and know very little of French...

Regards!
  • hy argentina ;
    if you want me to help you in frensh (I am a frensh woman) and you to help me in english it's OK .
    I realy need to practice my english !! contact me at :marie-cecile.mathonnet@etu.utc.fr I have also msn.
    I hope to see you soon!!

Please sign in to leave a comment.