Comments about the English forum

blue is beautiful hum bluetiful...

Waouh, it finally happened. The grey boxes diseappered (I mean what we call "noir au blanc" in french) , and now, I can see my level !
Blue is bluetiful and "readable", thanks from the old lady.

5 comments

• What are you talking about? I am new and especially debutante. I sents lost here. How do those who arrive on this site to learn and grow?
  • Let the gymglish team build a special program for you, and you will improve your english. I started in april, my general level was 2.7, and I have reached 4.8. I must say that I didn't improve this score for the last 2 or 3 months or more. Your everyday gymglish homework will do the job. Don't expect micracles, but a sure and slow improvement. Good luck to you.

Blue is bluefiful, because I am an oldish lady, with a low sight, and I couldn't read my genral level written in white in a grey surrounding...
  • Hello, I am the news students. I liking speak english with the personne very patient. For a speaking , go to the Spikes. My surname, mon ange 777. Thank you.
  • I am fernava, I am new students of english, my english is not good, but I want to learm whith people patient in this forum. I hope answer for speak.
  • From Pascaledelab:
    Let the gymglish team build a special program for you, and you will improve your english. I started in april, my general level was 2.7, and I have reached 4.8. I must say that I didn't improve this score for the last 2 or 3 months or more. Your everyday gymglish homework will do the job. Don't expect micracles, but a sure and slow improvement. Good luck to you.

Blue is bluefiful, because I am an oldish lady, with a low sight, and I couldn't read my genral level written in white in a grey surrounding...

Please sign in to leave a comment.