English Vocabulary

LOOKINK ABOUT FRIENDS

HELLO I AM LASSINA FROM TOULOUSE FRANCE. I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH AND I LOOKING ABOUT FRIEND FOR CONVERSATION AND PHONE CALL TRAINING.
I AM ENJOY TO SPEAK THIS LANGAGE AND ACTUALLY I NEED LEARNING FOR MY JOB.

BEST REGARD AND I AM WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS

18 comments

• hello lassina
    I'm Roudoudou from soustons,a little village not very far from Bayonne.Are you looking for english friends to speak with or do you mind if they are french?By the way,are you french?
  • From roudoudou:
    hello lassina
    I'm Roudoudou from soustons,a little village not very far from Bayonne.Are you looking for english friends to speak with or do you mind if they are french?By the way,are you french?

Hello Roudoudou, thank for your message
    I an french, but my firdt nationaly is Malians. I was born in Mali (west of Africa near Senegal).
    I am lookink about person wich i can speak english. It can be to the pub, by mail or by phone.
  • From Lassina Thera:
    HELLO I AM LASSINA FROM TOULOUSE FRANCE. I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH AND I LOOKING ABOUT FRIEND FOR CONVERSATION AND PHONE CALL TRAINING.

From Lassina Thera:

• From roudoudou:
    hello lassina

Hi Lassina it´s that a french name. it´s totally new for me, never heard of it. whato do you do in life? i am an old student and a sales woman Lucy
  • Hello Lassina Thera

I am Daniel from Madagascar, me too i want improve my english and looking a friend for talking at messenger or skype.
    I believe you accept me for friend
    This is my adress : rak_daniel@yahoo.fr

Best regards and waiting your letter
    Bye
  • hello lassina, my name is CARLOS, I´m from mexico, my native lenguage is spanish, but I have been speaking english since I was child, my e-mail adress is: cargil10@hotmail.com add me to your msn count and we can improve our english¡¡ take care, byeee
  • hello lassina, my name is CARLOS, I´m from mexico, my native lenguage is spanish, but I have been speaking english since I was child, my e-mail adress is: cargil10@hotmail.com add me to your msn count and we can improve our english¡¡ take care, byeee
  • Hello, I am from Bogotá and this i my first time in this chat; I am learning english with particular teacher, but I woukd like to know sities in internet when I can practice
  • Hi!!, Lassina Thera:

I am Ricardo Hdez, from México (my native languaje is spanish), I would love being able to practise my English language with you, I also speak French and of step, i might practise two languages English and French .
    my mail is: riherflo@hotmail.com

Please sign in to leave a comment.