English Vocabulary

LOOKINK ABOUT FRIENDS

HELLO I AM LASSINA FROM TOULOUSE FRANCE. I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH AND I LOOKING ABOUT FRIEND FOR CONVERSATION AND PHONE CALL TRAINING.
I AM ENJOY TO SPEAK THIS LANGAGE AND ACTUALLY I NEED LEARNING FOR MY JOB.

BEST REGARD AND I AM WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS

18 comments - page 2

• hola mi name is jose luis españa deseo me enseñen ha escribir y hablar ingles
  • hello,

my name's Prisca, Iam gabonese, Gabon is in west center of Afrique, here we speak french but we're several ethnics.
    everybody in Gabon ,speak french but for my job i must learn and i like this, so if you to be my and train with, this my e-mail: kumbapi@yahoo.fr; i'm waiting yours letters.
    thanks and regards
    prisca
  • Hi, I`m Alfica I from Bogota my mother tongue is Spanish, I would like to contact you so We practice our english, my english is too bad, but I`d like to learn it. My e-mail alicia2003@tutopia.com

From vito2008:
    Hi Lassina,

I'm a Camerounian girl(a central africa country near Nigeria, Gabon, Congo). English and french are the two official language in my country but i am living in a french region and i made all my studies in french.
    I curently work in a financial departement in one of the beverages firm in my country.
    In the other view, i need to have my ielts/tofel and gmat test to applying for MBA in the english business school.
    Then, i will be very happy if you accept to pratctise your english with me.
    below my adress:
    sylviedouala@yahoo.fr

• From bribloo:
    Hello, I'm Laurent from France. I need to practice my english for working (a little bit) but I want to learn more for travelling, especially in Peru. I'm not teacher but it'll be a pleasure to exchange with about your culture, your habbits ... ;)
    See you soon !

bribloo79@hotmail.com
  • bribloo79@hotmail.com
  • Hello, I'm Laurent from France. I need to practice my english for working (a little bit) but I want to learn more for travelling, especially in Peru. I'm not teacher but it'll be a pleasure to exchange with about your culture, your habbits ... ;)
    See you soon !
  • Hi Lassina,

I'm a Camerounian girl(a central africa country near Nigeria, Gabon, Congo). English and french are the two official language in my country but i am living in a french region and i made all my studies in french.
    I curently work in a financial departement in one of the beverages firm in my country.
    In the other view, i need to have my ielts/tofel and gmat test to applying for MBA in the english business school.
    Then, i will be very happy if you accept to pratctise your english with me.
    below my adress:
    sylviedouala@yahoo.fr
  • hello I m chirac from congo I want improve my english and lookink a friend for talking at skpe or at the number phone my email address is chirac_mboussàyahoo.fr best regards and waiting your answers bye
  • Hello,I´m Emely from Lima Peru, My first language is spanish,but actually I need to practice my english with people like culture of the people,to talk about education cause i´m a teacher .
    It will be a pleasure change different ideas,
    My regards
    emelybobadilla@hotmail.com

Please sign in to leave a comment.