Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

HIIIII!! I'm Flo and since I know this site I LOVE it! Fine; I d'like the same in spanish. I'm in terminale S nd hop someone to talk with me tonight to train my level AND make knowledge!???

I feel so lonely!!!!!

15 comments - page 2

• Welcome bsb the rookie!
    Fortunately Algeria is using more respectful languages than that wretched English we are bound to learn in order to communicate worldwide.
    After reading your tip, my problem is: how could I help you?
    So long,
    Gee

PS Vocabulary for possible rookie-readers.
    A rookie = a newbie = a newcomer
    Newcomers in the GG forum usually are beginners in English.
  • thanks gee
    you seem to know algeria...the problem here is that most people can't communicate with foreigners that don't master arabic or french so our chances to do so are small.my wish is to improve my writing skills as well as speaking and i guess it's everyone wish in here :-)
  • thanks gee
    you seem to know algeria...the problem here is that most people can't communicate with foreigners that don't master arabic or french so our chances to do so are small.my wish is to improve my writing skills as well as speaking and i guess it's everyone wish in here :-)
  • Hiya bsb the Algerian,
    Who wouldn't know Algeria, the more beautiful land on earth!
    Just two pieces of advice:
    Write Arabic and French with a capital letter as you did with English. All languages through the world are worth a capital letter. All people are equal, that has become a so-called common value, at least in words, not in facts.
    It's everyone's wish. (= wish of everyone; 's for genitive.)
    See you later,
  • Hi!!!! my name is Rosalba and I am teaching to speak, read english, i like me so much the language, but i dont know veri good, any body can help, me.........
  • Ok, thank you so much Gee

Please sign in to leave a comment.