Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

would like to speak with somebody (videoconference on Skype)

If somebody is interested to speak sometimes in English, I would like to make an appointment with him/her let's say twice a week at 9PM, but I could change this schedule.
I work in cinema, not in the business but as director. Someone with the same interests, please.

6 comments

• Hello sir, I'm interested by your proposition.

I am a student in highschool then I've been looking the same thing than you. I'm fond of cinema. Which sort of films in particular do you produce? My favourites are Vanilla sky, The Green Line, Lord of War, A Beautiful Mind (All those are so incredible), they changed my world's view.
  • From Cynthia:
    Hello sir, I'm interested by your proposition.

I am a student in highschool then I've been looking the same thing than you. I'm fond of cinema. Which sort of films in particular do you produce? My favourites are Vanilla sky, The Green Line, Lord of War, A Beautiful Mind (All those are so incredible), they changed my world's view.

Hi Cynthia,
    I am Maya, as I said I am a director, cowriter and also a producer but only for my own films. Yes, I like the movies you mentioned and I watched yesterday "open your eyes" (on DVD), the spanish movie that was remade by americans under the titel of Vanilla sky, you should look at it, it is also very well done. How and when can we try to begin our videoconference? today? at what time? I'll tell you more about myself and my project. Answer to my email please: eosfilms@tele2.ch Thanks, see you soon.
  • Good afternoon Maya!

I've gone on your movies' website company and found your project about Egypt I think. Nice to meet you. How can I speak with you in "videoconference"? Because it's the first time I do it, it's a new computer and I don't know. There's a webcam include on it. Or if you prefer I may join a picture of me. I think the schecule will be respected until sunday but since monday, it will be more late 'cause I'll go back from school very late. But I raither prefer around 10.PM. I'll do my best. Thank you. Cynthia
  • PS: I've already seen "Open your eyes" from Pedro Almodovar, with Penelope Cruz.

But even if it's the same story, I prefer Vanilla sky 'cause there's an harmony on every picture. Music, feelings, athmosphere. actors play such good in Vanilla sky! In particular Tom Cruise.

More over, I think it had been so successful thanks to the incredible idea of "cryogénisation". All the story's based on it.

At the beginning, David lives on a dream in the real life but later he lives on a nightmare when he's dead and frozen. So he can interrupts this nightmare but never knew it. It's an idea of genius. Vanilla sky looks like a painting. I hadn't felt the same feelings with "Open your eyes". Let's see it more than once!! See you soon.
  • Sorry to interrupt you again. But I received my brother who came back this evenning from HEC Jouy en Josas. Do you know? It's the better high commercial school in France. I'll ask him if he can, how to use the webcam. Goodbye. I'm waiting for your answer.
  • I am not sure that what you saw about my project with Egypt is right, but it may be. When we'll be talking, I'll explain everything.
    Yes, your brother will probably fix it. I have Skype. You can download it for free on internet. Please write to my email so I'll give you my Skype name.
    See you soon
    Maya

Please sign in to leave a comment.