English Grammar

ENGLISH IN GENERAL

Hey!
I'd like to known where you're from. Who you are.
If you like English or not. Why are you on this website and do you like this website?

Thank you to answer me as soon as possible,
Eléa

21 comments

• hi !
    I'm come from a faraway.Of corse I like very much English that is the reason why I've chosen this website. And how about you ???
    Do you speak well english, correctly and fluently ??
    see you
  • Hi Mrs. B.!

I am from Germany and like english very much. Where do you come from ?
    I think this website is great, because I have learned a lot already.
    I just would like to have someone to practice talking, too...
    How about you ?
    Have a nice weekened
    Anna
  • I am from Austria/Vienna and like english very much that is the reason why I have chosen this webside. I have learned a lot already.
    Do you speak well english, corrently and fluently?
  • Good evening Mrs B!
    I come from Belgium but I live in Switzerland since 40 years. I was French and Latin teacher but now, I am in holidays for the rest of my life... Great!
    I like the Shakespeare's language very much and this website is for me an excellent way to improve my English.
    And you? Where are you from? Do you like to work with Gymglish?
    Best regards
    Claire
  • From minousy:
    hi !
    I'm come from a faraway.Of corse I like very much English that is the reason why I've chosen this website. And how about you ???
    Do you speak well english, correctly and fluently ??
    see you

• Hi! Mrs B
    I'm from Cameroon in Africa.I like english and i want to leanr more and more about it by reading, understanding and speaking fluently.
    I also thing that this website is apropriate for me to improve my english.
    take care of you
  • Hello, I am from Mexico I want to improve my English to do my best in my own business
  • HI! My name is maudy I,m from Venezuela- caracas I have two year in USA I try of learn English bat no is so easy lol.
  • Amitaf
    Hello, everone
    I am moroccan, i'm 31 years old i like english and i want to learn.Thank you for your help
    good day

Please sign in to leave a comment.