English Grammar

ENGLISH IN GENERAL

Hey!
I'd like to known where you're from. Who you are.
If you like English or not. Why are you on this website and do you like this website?

Thank you to answer me as soon as possible,
Eléa

21 comments - page 2

• hello brother i whould be a lover of english i try to speak very well
    but my matter is i haven't enough occasion to speak it please let me have occasion to do it
  • From amitaf:
    Amitaf
    Hello, everone
    I am moroccan, i'm 31 years old i like english and i want to learn.Thank you for your help
    good day

I am senegalease I thinkso the best way to learn english is to speak it every day you will have an occasion and also to try to read some easy books you may have I have the same matter like you I want you to be my
  • hi everybody im morroccan,im 21 years old i realy need to learn english for my studies and especialy because i love this language very much so help me please, sorry for the mistakes but i can't speak or write english very well so sorry :(
  • I am from cote d'ivoire in afrika and like english very much. Where do you come from ?
    I think this website is great, because I have learned a lot already.
    I just would like to have someone to practice talking, too...
    How about you ?
    Have a nice weekened
    valencia behi
  • Hello,I am Algerian, I like English, I want to learn, help me please.
    fairouz.
  • Hi! i' houda from morroco,i like english very much!i 'm in this website cause i want to develop my english.please help me.thank you at first.
  • Hi! i'm houda from morroco,i like english very much!i 'm in this website cause i want to develop my english.please help me.thank you at first.
  • Hi! i'm houda from morroco,i like english very much!i 'm in this website cause i want to develop my english.please help me.thank you at first.
  • I was born in Argentina but now I live in Madrid. I like English and i think it´s very important to know this language. Every day we listen or read a word in English and I dont want to have a handicap in order to understand the meaning of those words
  • Hello, i am lilas from morroco, i like english, i want to develop it but the problem that i don't use it in my work. how can i you in order to don't los it?

Please sign in to leave a comment.