The Delavigne Corporation

The Delavigne Website!

Check this out:

http://www.delavignecorp.com

Enjoy'
Willy (The Security Guard of the Delavigne Corp.)

18 comments - page 2

• Oh yeah! bumbrlik, the story of the Delavigne Corp. is as true as the language used to tell it. How could one have doubts about it? Only beliefs are worth doubting. A tale is always as true as its tellers. A tale is true as far as you get into.
    See you! (= read you soon)
  • Looking back on my childhood, I've noticed with nostalgy how fast time goes on. It would therefore be a good idea to plounge every now and then into fairy tales I used to read. Next time, it would at least enable me to clearly distinguish between a true story and a fiction...and never ever be misled!
    However, at the first sight, the story sounds so real...
  • The best idea, bumbrlik, could be that you tell us down here the tale that sounds the most real to your mind.
  • Sorry, won't philosophy again, writing tales isn't my cup of tea, maybe some day...first, have to come across some inspiration...

Wishing you a good day
  • From elora:
    hello!
    I enjoye to talk with everyone who want to speak and teach me english. It's the first one i am writting english, this programme (GYMGLISH) is amasing.
    I haven't got many vocabulary, could you help me please thank you.
    see you soon

HELLO ELORA, May I suggest you a correction? You had made a mistake. It's the first time I've written in english. In this case you had to use the present perfect, because you 've never written in english before. Anyways, carry on your lessons , sure you'll be succesful;see ya
  • what
  • From Gee:
    Oh yeah! bumbrlik, the story of the Delavigne Corp. is as true as the language used to tell it. How could one have doubts about it? Only beliefs are worth doubting. A tale is always as true as its tellers. A tale is true as far as you get into.
    See you! (= read you soon)

• why should it need to be true anyway? So lovely as it is :-)
  • why so many years have no person update it?

Please sign in to leave a comment.