Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Who are you?

Hello!

I'd like to know where are you come from and what do you do?

I'm from Germany. I'm a pupil in year 11.
I learn English, French and Latin at school. But the next two years I will only have French. That's why I search for someone who lives in France around my age...Do you know anybody??
Because I want to become a sciencist I must can English. Therefore I'm here.
I'm very interested in astrophysics.
I do a lot of different things: I play chess in a club, I like jogging, I'm in the schoolnewspaper, I play political revue in a group...

What about you?

Bye,
Kathi

5 comments

• Oh I've forgotten... For Francais(e) I'm in the lycée about the second year there. Normally they are about 17 years old. I'm 19 years old because I do year 11 again...

To Gee: Thank you for your reference!
    But I'm also interested who you are. I'd very pleased to know a little about the persons I write in this forum.
  • Hello!

I'd like to know where are you come from and what do you do?

I'm from Germany. I'm a pupil in year 11.
    I learn English, French and Latin at school. But the next two years I will only have French. That's why I search for someone who lives in France around my age...Do you know anybody??
    Because I want to become a sciencist I must can English. Therefore I'm here.
    I'm very interested in astrophysics.
    I do a lot of different things: I play chess in a club, I like jogging, I'm in the schoolnewspaper, I play political revue in a group...

What about you?

Bye,
    Kathi
  • hello
    i"m a Tunisian studient..i've 18-years old -girl..
    i study science & this year will be my last high school year (bac)..i hope i'll get my 'bac' with an excellent level..by this way,i can continue my studies & choose the exellent section:Medecine..
    for my passions:
    i love history sooooooo much..,science ,poetry & music...
  • Hi little Kathi,

I am so bold as to address you that way because I am a old man, several tens of years over your age.
    If I could convince a wizard or a fairy to do their magic and make me get back to a 19-year youth, for sure I would get in touch with you, for you are imaginative and, moreover, you are fond of physics. Both things I like much!
    I wish you carry on your STORY to the best ends.

Gee (a retired old man from Belgium)
  • Could you explain what is year 11 in Germany?
    Some French students might wonder about that.

Please sign in to leave a comment.