Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

somebody to chat with me?

I HAVE BEEN USING GYMGLISH FOR 7 MONTHS NOW AND I WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO SHARE MY IDEAS WITH A VIRTUEL FRIEND .I'M 51YEARS OLD (I'M NOT LOOKING FOR MORE THAN A "FRIEND"BETTER IF A WOMAN,I'M A WOMAN)

16 comments - page 2

• hello Brittany
    I've given up the forum since a month because I had'nt much hope for an answer.
    But I was wrong,you've answered me
    So we can chat on Messenger,this my address:Roudoudou7@hotmail.fr,I'll give you more informations about me on Messenger if you have an address as well...?
  • hello camilo
    let's try a bit of conversation
    I'm Roudoudou,a51 years old woman.
    How old are you?
    I live in France
    how long have you been learning English?
  • A LOT OF GGUSERS READ MY MESSAGE BUT EXCEPT FOR THE LUCKY BASTARD NOBODY TRYED TO ANSWER ME.
    DOES THAT MEAN THERE IS'NT ANY WOMEN IN THIS FORUM INTERESTED IN HAVING A FRIEND LIKE ME???
    OK , MAY BE I WAS'NT TALKATIVE ENOUGH BUT YOU SIMPLY COULD HAVE ASKED FOR MORE
  • hi I'm Camilo from colombia and I want to improve my English too. If somebody wants to do the same, maybe we can talk about anything....... just to practice and better if I have the chance to know other people, we can do that by messenger so if you want to and you have microphone, add me, my mail is imac45@hotmail.com we can make a group and share experiences or whatever you want
  • Mrs brittany,

I am happy to tell you that Roudoudou is French like you. She speaks fluently English. She likes to chat on WMessenger. (We do it now and then.) I hope she'll get in touch with you.
    L.b.
  • Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have the sheer pleasure of informing you that Roudoudou and I started a private relationship on a tête-à-tête basis.

This won't prevent us to keep going talking down here in this lounge in the public eye, for we both are open-minded and open-hearted.
    Wish you be likewise.

The Lucky bastard

P.S. A hint to witty women: A lady like roudoudou is the best friend-to-be for you.
  • hello roudoudou,

i am a 41 years old woman. i am french and i am living in the "yvelines", maybe you would like to talk with me ? which country are you from ?

Please sign in to leave a comment.