Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

English talking friends

Hello everybody!

I've just begun to try Gymglish and I think it would be a good thing too to discuss with english talking people! So i'm searching for people to talk by e-mails, because mu web connection is too slow for coming on this forum!

Thank you!

Snake

35 comments - page 3

• Hey! Hey!
    Willy is back! Hope every thinh is OK around here!
    Peace out,
    Willy (The Security Guard of the Delavigne Corp.)
  • Hi I'm an algerian girl , I would like to learn english because I think it will help me a lot in my life , in fact I'm still young I'm only 16
    I speak arabic , french , and a bit of english as you see . I love discussing through the internet so I find this "FORUM" (I don't know how to say it in english lol) very interesting and hope it will positively affect my english speaking.
  • To Kenza Houm.
    * At 16 you've still got a good part of your lifetime to become a required trilingual person while remaining the nice bit of stuff you sure are yet.
    * Coming from Latin 'forum' got into English like into French and several other languages.
    * A good way to discuss on the forum is to set up a topic down a column.
  • i am algerian i wante to discus with every one interested in english discussion from the two sex contacte please
  • Hi everybody,
    I want to meet frends around the word!, I live in venezuela and spain and need to practice my inglish too.here you can get a friend!
  • hi samir.....I didn´t understand...where are yoy from? how old are you? what do you do?

thanks!
    mitzzio

From samir:
    i am algerian i wante to discus with every one interested in english discussion from the two sex contacte please

• i need to participate to de forun.please if you are a good speaker ,answer me back and help me improve my way of speaking.by tchede.
  • Hello,

Like us I am in similar situation I need helping to improve my English speaking. I suppose this forum is a right place to do.

Have a good day.
  • hi,
    i'm Hope. i would like to speak with Mamy people to improve my speech.
  • Hello,

This is my first time in the Forum, so I do not inderstand how it works. For the beginnir I am sending this message and then I will see. On the other hand. The people inside probably are for any part of hte globe, that is interesting because the english became the rol.
    Besty regards for all,

roltron

Please sign in to leave a comment.