Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

New Gymglisher

Hi
I'm Nicolas, a 42 years old man living in France (Normandie) and trying to listen English. I'm growing up in reading and listening with some English Wrotten books and gymglish courses. So I hope I could improve my ability to communicate with this forum. My English is not very good but it's why I'm here, and I'm surely not lonely in this case !
read you soon...

2 comments

• hey nicolas,like u,im a new gymglisher,a girl of 20years and i would like to become very strong in english,that's why im here,to learn more and more about english,to speak this marvellous language very well,because i want in tourism working;do you think like me,that gymglish in an adaptes formation ?good luck!kissssssssss!
  • hello,

I'm a 41 years old woman and i'm living in "ile-de-france" but i was born in brittany. i'm at home to grow up my two children, but soon i will go back to work and i need to practise English. i think this forum is a good solution to improve my english which is not as good as i want, to return to work. this is the reason why i take some gymglish lessons.

Please sign in to leave a comment.