Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

to discuss in english

hello everybody
I am moroccan and I am an ingenier in environnement.
i like discuss in english because i want to improve it.
so if some one are interesting I am wainting.
good luck to evrybody

18 comments

• We can discuss what the best film or series are.
    I like the Simpsons! Very good because there is critized the society in a funny way.
    Then I like Star Trek and most of this Voyager, because there is discussed about moral things, so you must think of yourself and can build your own opinion. Then there is no good and evil you can understand the different positions. Of course I'm afraid, there are episodes which have good and evil but only a few. The other episodes are very good and mostly funny and excited.
    And you? What films or series you find the best?
  • good morning fofita,

my name is imed, i come from tunisia, i work as a manager in a company, i live in sousse, sousse is far from tunis 150km, me too i try to improve my english level, and specially in economic term, nice to discuss with you.

best regards
  • good morning Imed

i am pleased to receive you response.
    i was ben in france for 3 years a go to continue my studies.
    i have just been came back to Morroco and i have begun my first job. it's my first experience.
    i hope that will be very interesting.
    some times, i would like to return in france but i think not yet.

best regards
  • hello kathi

I prefer movies that tells a story drawn from the facts and deal with daily problems of all citizens of the world.
    Nevertheless, I also love to watch movies romantic, funny stories and family.
  • Hello everbody,

I like "The Simpsons", too. It's so funny. Do you like the series or the movie? *spider pig spider pig* ;o)
    So I also like "Greys Anatomy". The new season is upcoming tomorrow in german TV. And I'm such curious about what will happen.

Best regards
    Twink
  • From Kathi:
    We can discuss what the best film or series are.
    I like the Simpsons! Very good because there is critized the society in a funny way.
    Then I like Star Trek and most of this Voyager, because there is discussed about moral things, so you must think of yourself and can build your own opinion. Then there is no good and evil you can understand the different positions. Of course I'm afraid, there are episodes which have good and evil but only a few. The other episodes are very good and mostly funny and excited.
    And you? What films or series you find the best?

I am Severin .I am from Central African Republic.I hold up your idea to discuss in english.I wish that we exchange news among us.
    Have a nice day.
  • From Twink:
    Hello everbody,

I like "The Simpsons", too. It's so funny. Do you like the series or the movie? *spider pig spider pig* ;o)
    So I also like "Gres Anatomy". The new season is upcoming tomorrow in german TV. And I'm such curious about what will happen.

Best regards
    Twink

• From fofita:
    hello everybody
    good luck to evrybody

• From fofita:
    hello everybody
    good luck to evrybody

Hello,
    I am a french retired teacher and would like discussing in English to improve my skills.
    Regards !

Please sign in to leave a comment.