Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

to discuss in english

hello everybody
I am moroccan and I am an ingenier in environnement.
i like discuss in english because i want to improve it.
so if some one are interesting I am wainting.
good luck to evrybody

18 comments - page 2

• From Ornella Capo:
    hello, i want to discuss about many things, most important for me is to improve my english.Ebenezer, i'm in Côte d'Ivoire, a west african country and you, where are you from?

Hallo I am from Germany. I am going to learn business english. What do want to discuss? May be about the weather? Here in Germany the weather is to cold and the sun is not shining. Greetings from Bielefeld, my name is Anke
  • Hi everybody,

I'm french and live near Paris and would like too improving my english. The series I like are "Desperate Housewives" "Friends" "24H Chrono".
    Good luck Fofita for your first experience. Where do you come from in France?
    And you Severin, Kathi, how old are you? What are you doing in life?

Please to meet you.
  • Hi everybody,

I'm french and live near Paris and would like too improving my english. The series I like are "Desperate Housewives" "Friends" "24H Chrono".

Please to meet you.
  • Hi everybody,

Please to meet you.
  • i just want to know more about you not only on best films but on your lifestyle in your country everything is concerning your country
  • hello, i want to discuss about many things, most important for me is to improve my english.Ebenezer, i'm in Côte d'Ivoire, a west african country and you, where are you from?
  • From fofita:
    hello everybody
    I am moroccan and I am an ingenier in environnement.
    i like discuss in english because i want to improve it.
    so if some one are interesting I am wainting.
    good luck to evrybody

From gymglish girl:
    Hi everybody,

Please to meet you.

hello;
    i'm happy to use that fair of discussion for using english and enlarging culture and values.
    I hope we can improve ouer relations for good use of english.
    please to meet you
  • Hello ;
    I'm mathématicien from Morocco.I like to debat general subjects by english like sciences,technologies,culture.
    The exchange of advices and proposals is too important to make on practice english.
    I wish creat a good benefit from that fair of discussions for encouraging the enlargement of relations .
    please to meet you
  • Hi you there shining Sun! As you said you were a French retired teacher, I thought I could be taught by you. You also said you'd like to discuss in English. That would suit me. But I wonder how we could talk to each other. To discuss orally I'd suggest we do it by Skype because I don't dwell in your country. We could do it in writing by electronic mail as well, or just on the present forum if you don't care speaking in public. Should you choose to accept it, please start a topic here down and I'll be pleased to track it.

Please sign in to leave a comment.