Comments about the English forum

three weeks without my computer

Because he was died (god bless you), my computer was missed during three weeks. Yes, now he is living, resurrection in some kinds.
This machine is too much important in our life and in our job... But is a very big story...
Well.
Three weeks whitout my gymglish... It was horrible!
And now, all these lessons in my e-mail box... What can I do? It's ok if I just take the last lesson and I continue?
But, what a pleasure to hear again the Delavigne Corporation story and to laugh alone in my office!

warmly!
Caramba

2 comments

• by Mamadou ly
    well i whould like follow my gymglish lesson but it's not easy for me to find the time please help me to know the way to take for learning my lesson from time to time i'll be an english lover because english is beautiful for me thanks and bye
  • Hi Caramba

does there already exist graveyards or cemeteries for computers?
    And did somebody really think about a death certificate for this race, to get sure they are really dead and not only pretending to be dead or the worse case: seemingly dead.
    And what about the wonder of resurrection? Did it gain recognition by an authorized office? You know all the cases of healing in Lourdes, Fatima and so on need much time to get recognized.
    And how did you manage all your lessons belated? With an endless laughter?

Hopefully the healing is going on.

Kind regards from Gwendo

(CW)

From Caramba:
    Because he was died (god bless you), my computer was missed during three weeks. Yes, now he is living, resurrection in some kinds.
    This machine is too much important in our life and in our job... But is a very big story...
    Well.
    And now, all these lessons in my e-mail box... What can I do? It's ok if I just take the last lesson and I continue?
    But, what a pleasure to hear again the Delavigne Corporation story and to laugh alone in my office!

warmly!
    Caramba

From Caramba:
    Well.

warmly!
    Caramba

Please sign in to leave a comment.