Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

603 comments - page 10

• hello,my name is Ngan and I'm from vietnam.I'm student of civil engerneering in France now.I'd like to learn French and English.

From Tidoo:
    hello,my name is Tidoo and I'm from France.I'm a french litterature-student,but I want discover others cultures and I'd like travelling later,that's why I try to improve my english !

• Hello,I'm Ngan,23.I'm from Vietnam and I love to learn english and discover the culture of many country around the world
  • Hello!!! My name is Lucia and I am spanish. After few years learning english is so wonderful (and useful too) open the laptop and check every day that it is very easy to update your knowledge and have fun at the same time. To know about Gymglish is the best you can do.
  • Hello,my name is Diana and I'm from Spain. I want to have more knowledge in English langage, and improve it.

Nice to meet everybody!
  • Hello,my name is Diana and I'm from Spain. I want to have more knowledge in English langage, and improve it.

Nice to meet everybody!
  • Hello from Germany. My name is Bettina, I´m 37 years old. And it´s so exciting to relearn English. I hope I´ll meet some news friends in this forum.
  • Hello all outside, my name is Steffi and I'm from Germany. I got the fantastic offer from my employer to use gymlish and I really enjoy the daily lessons. In addition I'd like to get in touch with people from other countries to use English in practice. Who likes to have a kind of email-friendship? I'm 42 years old and work in the personnel department. I'm married, have two daughters and I'm very interested in other people. What about you?
  • Hello everyone, my name is Halimé SALMI and I'm a french girl (21), I would like to be better in english, and I would like to use it at work, but it's difficult since we don't have foreigners clients.
    I watch movies in english, I read books in english, I really would like to travel in a country where we speak english (why not Australia ?) Is there an Australian here ?
    lol
    I don't thin I can find someone here
    Have a good day everyone and "Happy new year"
  • Hello,my name is Mohamed Nfaoui from Agadir in morocco. i'm 19 years old,i'm student and i wanna be your friend! thank you!
  • Hello ! My name is Maryloo from Quebec, Canada. I'd like to improve my English because I need it at work.

Have a wonderful year 2009 :)

Please sign in to leave a comment.