Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

608 comments - page 13

• hi everyone!my name is Carmen, and I´m from Spain. I think it is known as a lovely warm an sunny country, but believe me is snowing as never before!!
    I´m 29 years old and I´m pleased to meet you all!
  • From Tidoo:
    hello,my name is Tidoo and I'm from France.I'm a french litterature-student,but I want discover others cultures and I'd like travelling later,that's why I try to improve my english !

• hi all

my name is angeles and I am living in Barcelona (Spain),,,I am working as sales in one wholesaler...

I would like to meet people for talking ...
  • Hello!! my name is clara, I'm from spain and i live in Norway since 2 months ago, i need a job but norwegian its very dificult for me, i´m studing norwegian and i have started 4 days ago with gymglish. there is somebody here in norwegian?? i would like to be contact with some people. I fill alone here. Sorry for my bad english, i will be better!! ;)
  • Hello!! my name is clara, I'm from spain and i live in Norway since 2 months ago, i need a job but norwegian its very dificult for me, i´m studing norwegian and i have started 4 days ago with gymglish. there is somebody here in norwegian?? i would like to be contact with some people. I fill alone here. Sorry for my bad english, i will be better!! ;)
  • From Catherine:

Hello! My name is Catherine, and I live in France.
    I'm happy to improve my english with gymglish and this forum !
    C.

• Hi Peeps!

I'm Shin! I live in les Ulis, south Paris!!!! Many years spent in aeronautic industry. This is a brilliant site, so I hope to improve my vocabulary with you, and meet lot's of new people (peeps!!)
  • Hello everybody,

my name is Rolf Winter, I come from Germany. I work in a security companie as security guard.
    I will learn English language better to speak English in my job and for holiday.

many regards

Rolf
  • From skylight:
    hello, my name is Skylight and I 'm nearly a middle aged desparate housewife (kidding). I enjoy life and I always try to improve my english by any means and this one looks sympathetic...

Hello,Skylight

what a romantic and beautiful nickname, I think it's your nickname.
    My name is Rolf Winter from Germany. My hobbies are reading historical books, practising fight sport and learning Englisch.
  • Hi everybody!!
    I'm Elody i living Paris's suburbs.I'm born in west indies (french) near the JAMAICA.I enjoy english But english dont't like me :)I don't speak english very well but i would like speak ,"a day" ,this language fluently,i hope...i'm a student in a Transport school (logistic,carrier...) I like that. Bye.

Please sign in to leave a comment.