Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

608 comments - page 15

• Hello my name is peter i am oversea chinese living in austria.
    I love gymlish ist awesome!
  • Hi,
    I'm Lucyr, a French management teacher in a Vocational secondary Highschool. I'm perfecting my English by doing my dayly Gymglish lesson in the aim to teach to students of our European section.
    For the future, i'd like to be linked to other teachers, specially in London if possible, who teach in a Trade school, or, a vocational school, as well as I do in Lyon.
    I look forward to your prompt reply.
    Lucyr
  • Hi! i'm kolly kan, i'm 39 years old. i live in Côte d'Ivoire.
    i would like to improve my english, write correctly and speak better english.
  • Hi everybody i m Assia from algeria ,
    Let's improve our English together and be the best friends of the world.
  • Hello my name is ke, i'm from Belgium, it's my first time to write english in the forum, and i would like to exercice my english because it 's very bad. I need your help please.
    Thank you.
  • Hello everyone,

i'll be the new member of this blog A N D that's the first time that i'll attend a blog. So please do me a favour and support me ?!? :-)) My name is Yvonne. Hopefully i can improve my english as soon as possible because it is essential for my job as a business consulter. I come from germany/bavarian. I'm looking forward to hear from you so i can practise the learned lessons in reality. So if there is anybody who is interested in corresponding with me.... don't hesitate to contact me, so i'll learn to to execute english.....
  • Hi there... I am Karina from Mexico and I am going to take the TOEFL text next friday so I am trying to practice my english as much as I can. I love to travel and I am planning to go to study a master to Australia... I am a single by the way jajaj..:)
  • From Lucie D:
    Hello everybody!

My name is Lucie, from France - If you travelto Paris, I may help you to visit!
    This is my first time on Gymglish.com, and I wish it will help me to improve my grammar and vocabulary...

I am looking for a website that organize meetings between people from different countries and different languages to practice english in real conditions... Maybe you can help me?

Thank you very much in advance...

• From Lucie D:
    Hello everybody!

My name is Lucie, from France - If you travelto Paris, I may help you to visit!
    This is my first time on Gymglish.com, and I wish it will help me to improve my grammar and vocabulary...

I am looking for a website that organize meetings between people from different countries and different languages to practice english in real conditions... Maybe you can help me?

Thank you very much in advance...

• Hello everybody!My name is Silvia, I am from Spain and I enjoy to write in this forum.

Please sign in to leave a comment.